• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 TJ Wrangler on Tons

Beautiful TJ, I love the color. If this had been around when I was looking for a TJ a few months ago I would have been all over it.

Lots of rear seat room questions. Here you go. I am 5'11 and it has more room than a stock seat.

Re: Re: 2000 TJ Wrangler on Tons

Eddyj said:
Those eyes....
Almost a TCS in that one too

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

This thing drive pretty good at highway speeds? By good I'm wondering if it drives at least as good as a regular lifted tj or is it sketchier.

truckbroke said:
This thing drive pretty good at highway speeds? By good I'm wondering if it drives at least as good as a regular lifted tj or is it sketchier.

It drives like almost every other lifted TJ I've owned. It actually has a little more plush ride than my other one on racerunner coilovers. I like the 3 link front in this one so muh I converted my other one to the same setup.

Eddyj said:
Who welded the cage? That weld is beautiful.

Sledneck on here did the cage. He can sho' nuff stack them dimes! He's a jam up guy as well.

5x5.5 bolt pattern?

I really do want this Jeep...damn I hate being broke. I've never owned a Jeep....never really even wanted one. But damn I'm in love with this one.

MoparMan said:
5x5.5 bolt pattern?

I really do want this Jeep...damn I hate being broke. I've never owned a Jeep....never really even wanted one. But damn I'm in love with this one.

Yessir!

It's a head turner for sure. I appreciate the compliments and wish I had a hand in building it so I could take some credit. I am sure I'll regret selling it. The only reason it is going anywhere is that I am just not comfortable with her driving it for 3-4 months at a time without me being able to give it a once over.

It would be a great one to start with!!! Right now the plan is to pick it up next Friday and bring it to Pensacola. Who knows, maybe I'll swing through Choccolocco and take this unit up backside! hitit

creepycrawly said:
Yessir!

It's a head turner for sure. I appreciate the compliments and wish I had a hand in building it so I could take some credit. I am sure I'll regret selling it. The only reason it is going anywhere is that I am just not comfortable with her driving it for 3-4 months at a time without me being able to give it a once over.

It would be a great one to start with!!! Right now the plan is to pick it up next Friday and bring it to Pensacola. Who knows, maybe I'll swing through Choccolocco and take this unit up backside! hitit
I wouldnt because when you tried that in the red one it didn't work out so well.

Anyone looking to buy this rig will not be disappointed.. No way in hell I would sell this for a JK :stir: You can not build a Jeep this nice for this cheap, I guarantee that.... This is full frame off build and the paint is just as nice underneath as it is on the top. Some will say it's to nice to wheel, I say you just need to learn how to drive better and drop panties when this show quality rig pulls the same line as some beat ass buggy.