• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 turbo ws6 for trade!

Vinson Clark

Car is now ready to go and complete. Price is 22k or trade for a nice buggy/Jeep.

Details are in the pictures it now has a gen 4 iron block in it the l33 block was warped a #8 cylinder was getting 0 compression. Has twin 450 Walbro pumps now as well. Done away with the Holley 120 injectors and went to a Bosch 1700cc. All bearings will be new etc etc car made 830rwhp on old motor so it will be there or more this go around will be tuned on 12-20 psi super fun street car. Any questions just ask if this type of post is not allowed please delete. I'm in Madison ms
82097bb305bce1e5bde28ac4bc6132bd.jpg
43a2fb4af7cdf9202c265e59cde89637.jpg
441e739b559c63fc89453e26d19116a2.jpg

623668a35ede8fb7bf4cb6c9c49abbe6.jpg
6126345e7ca6ac715974ee4b011b9f8a.jpg
a5bbd9c8414e53513d96ce28c61eb840.jpg
f32a73f344c944475c6665cef0f3f981.jpg
5dec9da0392f8b719c53ffa8bb1c6fd9.jpg

Looking for any nice Jeep, buggy etc that has a back seat and auto trans. Six62-590-six464 is my cell call or text. If I don't answer just shoot me a text and I'll call you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat

rockcrawlers06 said:
Anyone found out this guys number yet??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says he's owned it since 2007, but it also says it's in Ohio, but he's in Mississippi. Something smells funny. :****:

creepycrawly said:
Says he's owned it since 2007, but it also says it's in Ohio, but he's in Mississippi. Something smells funny. :****:
It's a clean car. It would be nice to be able to talk to him lol

creepycrawly said:

Nothing funny about it! That was the original owners add im the 2nd owner he was from Ohio I live in Mississippi.

662-590-6464 is my cell if I don't answer just shoot me a text.

Vinson Clark said:
Nothing funny about it! That was the original owners add im the 2nd owner he was from Ohio I live in Mississippi.

So you don't think it's a little misleading to post saying "I've owned the car since 2007 and was one stock" without putting a disclaimer that it isn't true? Seems funny to me. Good luck with the sale man. I think you'll find that things go smoother for you around here when you post accurate and honest information.

creepycrawly said:
So you don't think it's a little misleading to post saying "I've owned the car since 2007 and was one stock" without putting a disclaimer that it isn't true? Seems funny to me. .

I am not getting what you are putting down?

Why does it have a clutch pedal in the pics? I think I see a ratchet shifter for the automatic. does the third pedal do something, Or is it just leftover from before the 4L80?

d_daffron said:
Why does it have a clutch pedal in the pics? I think I see a ratchet shifter for the automatic. does the third pedal do something, Or is it just leftover from before the 4L80?

Probably cause it was a 6 speed car.

You can usually tuck them behind the carpet if that bothered yah :driving:

rednecklights said:
Probably cause it was a 6 speed car.

You can usually tuck them behind the carpet if that bothered yah :driving:

Or weld a piece of flat bar between it and the brake pedal and have two brake pedals for when **** gets real sketchy

It was originally a six speed car. Can remove the old clutch pedal if it bothers you lol

creepycrawly said:
So you don't think it's a little misleading to post saying "I've owned the car since 2007 and was one stock" without putting a disclaimer that it isn't true? Seems funny to me. Good luck with the sale man. I think you'll find that things go smoother for you around here when you post accurate and honest information.

How was my info not honest? I posted the original ad of the car so I didn't have to type out all the details. I noted the things that have changed above that if you have no interest in it then stop complaining.