• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 Z71 bobbed with Rockwells rear steer sold

Blake G

Essesntially it is a bone stock 2000 Z-71 5.3 The motor and tranny are untouched (except for a tune and some electric fans). I swapped out the T-case for an NP241 (SYE and flanges front and back) that bolted right in (stock shift, vss sensor). Huge square tubing front driveshaft with D60 joint in the front, rear driveshaft is 1350 CV with Schedule 40 pipe. Obviously Rockwell joints on either end...

The rockwells have the drum brakes removed, Ouverson Engineering lockers front and back, and DIY4x pinion brake in the back (no brakes on the front). I recently replaced the inner axle seals to stop some leaking I had, as well as repacked the wheel bearings while I was in there. Also did a 180 flip on the rear chunk to center the drive shaft. The front has full hyrdo steering via Young steering valve, Surplus center double ended ram (2.5x1.5x10), and a Saginaw powerstering pump. ( All new). The rear has steering controlled by a hydraulic power unit with remote in the cab...

Wheels are MRW 32 bolt beadlocks 17x10 with 42" Iroks with roughly half tread left....

The front suspension is peices of ORD SAS kit (front spring hanger, and rear shackle hanger) with longer shackles (7") and BDS suspension 56" leaf springs. It works VERY well...

The rear suspension is Rancho 14" travel coil overs, Ballistic Fab brackets, dual triangulated 4-link with Johhny Joints on 2" .25" wall DOM tubing (indestructible)...Also works VERY well...

Also tube front bumper housing MM 10.5K hydraulic winch and 2 KC lights, Trail Gear sliders, RCI fuel cell (housing stock fuel pump and sending unit so the fuel gauge still works), CB radio in overhead console, maybe a few misc. other things....

This is just a feeler. I'm not sure if I want to sell it or not. I'm interested in trading for a Tj or an older model 4runner. I'm mainly wanting to trade. I know I half to put a price so 9500obo. It is located in Hillsboro, Tn. Call or text Blake at 931-607-2961 thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 3,460
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 3,247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 3,223
Re: 2000 Z71 bobbed with Rockwells rear steer

Seems like a cool truck, but I'd vote for bigger pictures.

Not sure if this is the truck I saw in the cove on Memorial Day weekend but it looks very much like it. If its the same one its a pretty nice rig. From what I saw of it it worked good.

Ok ill try to make them bigger didn't realize they were that small. And that was me in the cove it does great

Attachments

• IMG_20130525_143835.jpg
    IMG_20130525_143835.jpg
    643.9 KB · Views: 185

Another

Attachments

• IMG_20130412_170618.jpg
    IMG_20130412_170618.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 169

This thing flexes like crazy :****:

Attachments

• IMG952704.jpg
    IMG952704.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 156

Thanks I was looking for that. Sense then I have completely re did the steering new ram, valve, pump, cooler, and fittings. Also when I bought it in a hard flex the drive shaft would run one of the link bars. So I did a 180 flip on the chunk and re did the 4 link. While I was in there I repacked the bearings and re sealed everything. The truck does not have any lights on in the dash. It is tuned with efi live. The speedo is even accurate. I've done a bunch of other misc things

I believe I would call this thing "battle tested" ive seen it in action :****:

Just put all new kicker door speakers, and put a new ac compressor and dryer on it. It will be at adventure offroad Saturday.

Re: 2000 Z71 bobbed with Rockwells rear steer lower price

Took it to adventure this weekend it did great. The ac will freeze you out of it.