• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2001 Chevy 2500HD 4x4, Crew Cab, 8.1 with Allison 5speed auto ---SOLD--

Steele3

--SOLD--

-Reduced to $5500 firm, or trade for a leveled or lifted ext-cab or Tahoe of similar year or condition, possible small amount of boot for something nicer.

2001 Chevy 2500HD 4x4, Crew Cab with a 03 front clip, 166k Miles, It has the big 8.1 motor (gas burner), Allison 5speed automatic transmission. LT package, loaded with Leather, thats in good shape no rips. Runs and drives great.
The front fenders and hood are dark green and have been sprayed with touch up pant but still needs finished, has some scuffs and small dings but nothing major. Clear is pealing down the bed rails but caps would cover it, Its just not a super slick truck, it has a complete set of HD wheels plus 3 bullet holes.

Only issues I know are it needs tires, it either needs the Crank Sensor (installed a new sensor) relearned or its loosing its prime. Doesnt always start right up has to roll over a few times, but always starts. 4xlow doesn't engage but locks in 4high every time, key switch has to be jiggled to get key to turn sometimes
I'm driving it every day on the farm to haul hay and feed cattle, hasn't let me down.

Located in Lutts, TN 38471 -- (North of the northwest corner of Alabama)
txt/call 9313061580