• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2001 f250 4x4 srw ccsb 7.3 king ranch $12,800 OBO Spring Hill Tn NEED TO SELL

joshdershem

I have an 01 f250 Lariat FX4 for sale. It is 4x4, automatic, crew cab, short bed, srw. About 221k on it but odometer says 326k cause it came out of another truck because my fuel gauge stopped working. It has king ranch interior (they didn't make king ranch in 01) and an 06 front clip. Lots of new and upgraded parts. Cold a/c and just recently had it serviced. Oil was just changed same weekend and is always changed regularly. Truck has a few dings it is 13 years old and somebody used it as a work truck before I built it. The worst part is the rear bumper, looks like somebody jack knifed a trailer. It is being sold with a king ranch bench seat in the back instead of the buckets and the subwoofers are NOT included.

NEW PARTS:
Water Pump
Alternator
A/c hose assembly
Belt tensioner

UPGRADES:
King ranch interior
King ranch wheels
King ranch steering wheel
7" RVC cd/dvd
06 grille
06 bumper
05 headlights
05 tow mirrors w/ lights
4 inch down pipe
5 inch pipe to the back
7 inch tip
Helper springs in the rear

OPTIONS:
7.3 Powerstroke turbo diesel
Automatic
4x4
Lariat
FX4 off road package
ABS
A/C
Sliding Rear Window
PW, PDL, CC, PS
Tilt steering wheel
Am/fm/cd/DVD
Dual airbags
Dual power seats
Leather
Running boards
Tow package
Premium king ranch wheels

I also have other parts for this truck for sale that I never put on
2x 7.3 cold air intakes
6.0 cold air intake
6.0 battery relocation kit
6.0 intercooler (bigger than 7.3)
Got a rough country lift kit for it

CLEAN TN TITLE.

I'm asking $12,800 OBO for it. It's easily worth more. I will sell it for less with the original 01 front clip and mirrors. I still have them in my garage and would be happy to install them.
Truck is in spring hill tn just south of nashville

Latest posts