• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2001 Lance 835 - 8’6” Slide-In Camper

jordan7118

2001 Lance 835 - 8'6" Slide-In Camper - $4000

Been doing a lot of shuffling with tow vehicles and setups lately. Bought this camper a couple months ago with intentions of towing my rig behind with it in the bed. Finally got a chance to tow with my new-to-me tow rig a couple weeks ago, and I think it might be a little more than my truck wants to do with the camper towing a rig. Decided to try something else or just throw a tent when necessary.

All that being said, this camper is in good shape for a 2001. Has a Serta queen bed up front, wet bath, 3-burner stove and oven, microwave, 2-basin sink, refrigerator, water heater, outside shower. Corrugated sides that won't delaminate, metal roof that's easier to maintain. It's pre-wired for a roof-mount AC unit, and I bought a used AC unit that will go with it. Replaced interior bulbs with LEDs. The battery on this unit is good, and it takes shore power without a problem.

The faults on this are that three out of four jacks appear to have been reattached. Doesn't appear to be any structural damage. I had planned to reseal these corners but would rather the new owner have that option and know I'm not trying to cover anything up. If anything, that would make it even easier to justify putting this on a gooseneck trailer and removing the jacks. It could also use a reseal on the roof, which I had planned to do but would now rather pass on some savings to a new owner and let them make that decision.

Camper is currently in Hot Springs, though I plan to make a trip to DFW soon and can tote it with me for a serious buyer. Camper comes with bedrail mounts and turnbuckles. Will work with a SWB truck, though I'd recommend probably a 3/4 ton truck due to its weight. Will work on posting pics, but feel free to call or text - 501.262.8018.

Pic from the internets. Note that the camper for sale has manual jacks, not electric.

Attachments

• FBFD3B6B-AC08-484C-B924-3E5D21BF5618.jpeg
    FBFD3B6B-AC08-484C-B924-3E5D21BF5618.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 671
Another internet pic.

Attachments

• 2B4032AC-FE0B-4B8C-A670-1ECB6D93BCF6.jpeg
    2B4032AC-FE0B-4B8C-A670-1ECB6D93BCF6.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 114
Some pics. Will get more soon. Just realized I didn't post any inside pics. Sorry :-(

https://littlerock.craigslist.org/rvs/d/2001-lanceslide-in-camper/6612936463.html

Added more pics to CL ad. Holler if you're interested. Would like to move this soon.