• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2001 z71truggy on rockwells front and rear steer trade

BJMcummins said:
cool there you are,is that the reason you backed down from your word is waiting for the sell of truck for funds to replace atv? I know you have seen what Tom has done,I'm sure the rest of us would like to know your intentions. Yep,this is a for sell thread but you did not wanna talk in the general section when the thread was started.

You really just leave the kid hanging ?

I sent the man money I'm doing the best I can until yall can walk in my shoes any day but instead of coming to me everyone just has to run there mouth

BJMcummins said:
I sent the man money I'm doing the best I can until yall can walk in my shoes any day but instead of coming to me everyone just has to run there mouth
the other thread is for chat but what ever, you were wheeling a few weeks ago and that takes cash correct?

Are you including in the for sale ad that this is the truck that ran over a kids 4wheeler?

Man up. Take care of the problem.

You have dug a hole so damn deep. All you had to say was when my truck sells I will buy the kid a new 4wheeler. Done and done. Man up. :JRich:

Ha...damn this is ridiculous. Buy the kid a house and a college education. Doesn't matter their still gonna talk **** to you the rest of your life