Turbo 350
205 transfer case
Dana60 front with Detroit Locker
14 bolt rear welded
42 irocs
32 bolt beadlocks
Rear seat
8,000 lb wench

It drives so good you could drive it to Walmart if you wanted to!

New Price: $10,000
Call: 205-223-8745

[attachment deleted by admin]

The plastic gas tank mounted to the rear bumper with ratchet straps is priceless. Seriously, that is about the least safe thing I have ever seen...

benfowler87 said:
Does that part of the frame need a red flag tied on to it since it extends past the tail lights????? :dunno:

LOL. I think that is what the excess ratchet strap hanging down is for....

Tha would be fun in a rear end collision!

dirtroadrider said:
but I di think it has out climbed it several times

I am definately sure it has outclimbed me man, makes total sense ;D

I am not trying to bag on it, but that **** is an accident waiting to happen. That is all.....

Not trying to cut down your ride to have fun. The way that fuel cell is mounted and secured is SERIOUS. One bad hit and bad **** is gonna happen...

dirtroadrider said:
I do not know him but that seems to be the case

Wait you don't know MattO, but you stated earlier that your jeep has out climbed his buggy? :fish:

:wtflol: I think this thread had somethin to do with someone wantin to sell a rig?? I wish some fuggers would keep opinions to thier self!! Just because somebody has a high dollar rig doesn't give them the right to talk **** to other people :flipgotcha:

blacksheep10 said:
No, that's classic MattO, needing to feel self superior and pushing others down instead of himself up

It reminds me so much of my old rig that I want it. I am not trying to talk your rig down, looks likes some nice parts. I would address the fuel cell mounting, probably help it sell IMO..