• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2003 Cheverolet 2500hd Duramax for sale

GUNNIN

I have a 03 Chevrolet 2500hd duramax diesel for sale. It has 146k miles white ext cab with grey leather extended cab. This truck is pretty much loaded out. I have put a Superchips programmer, Diamond eye turbo back 4" exhaust, Air aid cold air intake, LineX bed liner. Truck is in very good shape and really hate to sell it.

THE BAD

The truck started running rough and smoking. Thinking it was injector problem I put all new injectors and glow plugs in it it to only find that is was no the problem. Ended up running a compression test and found the problem. It has 195 lbs on the #1 cylinder and close to 495lbs on the rest. This could be anything from a bent valve, head gasket, or messed up piston. Any of witch are going to be more that i can affored to fix at the moment.

Being I have a company truck to drive like its my own I have decided to sell this one. I really like this truck and would like to keep it but just dont have the funds to fix it at the moment and hate to see it sit till I do. Im asking $8,000. for It The book value foe a fair conditon is still around $14k so that seems like a good deal. Can call/text (256)390-1315 Justin

duramax003.jpg

duramax004.jpg

duramax005.jpg

duramax006.jpg

I bet it's a long shot but would you be interested in a 2000 Dodge Ram on 33's and a 1974 Scout II trail rig on 37's?

How many miles on it? The tranny ever been rebuilt/replaced? How's the front end....tight? Any play in steering? Gooseneck in bed? Any rust around rocker panels or fenders?

Thanks

American said:
Says 146,000 miles.

Looked over that part......the rest still needs answered:

The tranny ever been rebuilt/replaced? How's the front end....tight? Any play in steering? Gooseneck in bed? Any rust around rocker panels or fenders?

Everything worked great before it broke down. Tranny has not been built, shifted great and had a good firm shift. Ther front end is tight not loose or wore out. There is no rust anywhere on the truck. Good soild body. There is no goos neck installed, started to put one it it one time but never had a need for it so never did.

There are a few small dings and scratches but nothing major at all. Other than the engine problems this is a pretty nice truck and with a little odd and ends would be an excellent truck.

Inerested in trading for a 2004 just like it except with 6.0 gas burner in it? It is high milage but runs and drives great.

No thanks on the trade

It runs but I wouldn't drive it myself. It smokes pretty good and has a mis. I was just afraid it would mess it up worse than it was.