• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2003 Jeep Rubicon locker ?,s

GIZMO1

I have a Jeep in the shop that I am installing a long arm kit on and the customer just had the factory lockers removed and had F/R ARB lockers installed with the ARB compressor, My question is can I remove the factory compressor without any issues ? The shop who installed the lockers for him told him that the factory compressor can not be removed and in my opinion it can be since it is no longer being used but I want to confirm that with someone who has done this. I have searched and found nothing online regarding this.

Thanks,

Re: Re: 2003 Jeep Rubicon locker ?,s

I haven't removed mine but there is an option to move the factory compressor under the hood on the abs tray per a write up. They work fine there.

Its not like the jeep will stop running. Just pull them and sell them. They will sell easily usually.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I have a 03 Rubicon with ARB front & rear with ARB compressor and the factory compressor is removed and I don't have any problems. On the dash it reads no fuse but I'm not sure if that is the reason because there is several things removed!

Latest posts