• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2003 Rubicon Project - $4500

crowkitty

For Sale is a 2003 Jeep Rubicon Project with only 26,000 original miles on it. This Jeep does have some minor dents and dings and is going to need a new hood, front fenders / flares (or have the tube fenders which are included finished being fabricated), new passenger side window glass, and possibly a new soft top. The front factory seats have been removed and a set of used aftermarket seats are now setting in it. The interior is pretty much complete however it is in need of a good cleaning. This Jeep has the 4.0L engine with 42RLE automatic transmission and NVG241OR transfer case with 4.0:1 low-range. The stock Dana 44 Rubicon axles and suspension have been removed and previously sold. This jeep is in the process of being converted over to 1 ton axles with a custom triangulated four link suspension which will need completed. The rear axle is a 1986 Corporate 14 Bolt which is the narrow version and is only 63" wide from WMS to WMS with 4.10 gears and a locker. The rear axle still needs installed, but is included with Jeep. This jeep still needs a front axle. The axles in the pictures are a set of roller axles and are not included. This Jeep does have a clean title and would make a very nice dual purpose vehicle or dedicated trail rig for someone wanting to get into four wheeling once finished. Feel free to contact me with any questions at 717-830-4018.

Very interested!
Where are you located & what would you let it go for without the rear axle, as I have no use for it?

The Jeep is located in Three Springs, Pa. Jeep is a one owner and has a clean Ohio title. The axles and links in the pictures are not included. What you are getting is basically everything from the frame up including drive shafts. Price is firm…I have been getting a lot of interest in it. Feel free to contact me with any questions or additional pics. 717-830-4018