• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2004 Yamaha YFZ 450

C

Cole

Selling my 4-Wheeler. Runs good only thing it needs are tires and handle bars. Only reason I am sellig it is to buy another Toy!!
Has new clutch, new battery, new airfilter.
Price $2,200

0c1fd6b9.jpg

I will ask around, alot of my buddies have them things

I sent the link around to some friends that ride, too bad you're in BAMA, I guarantee I could sell that locally!

How many hours are on the motor ,or have you rebuilt it latley . Did you buy it new ? Has it been Crashed or rolled ?

crawler1 said:
How many hours are on the motor ,or have you rebuilt it latley . Did you buy it new ? Has it been Crashed or rolled ?

I have no idea how many hours are on the motor. I bought it from my cousin who let it sit outside for 2 years an didn't ride it. He bought it brand new. When I bought it I changed all the fluids, rebuilt the carb, put a new cdi box on it, a new battery and a new clutch assembly because the other one didn't work. I don't think it has been crashed. The bars are a little bent, I think he just flopped it over. All the plastic is in great shape and the frame is in excellent condition. He mainly just rode It up and down the dirt road he lives on. The rear break light is cracked also. I mean this thing sat outside under a lean 2 for 2 years and never moved. I took it to California and rode it out there and it runs good. Really just needs rear tires and some new handle bars and grips. For the price I don't think you will find one in better shape. Like I said earlier the only reason I am selling it is to buy another toy. If I don't sell it. I will continue to ride it and enjoy it.

Somebody needs to grab this thing.....It runs great and its fast....................

Wern't you suppose to hold your hand over the exhaust......... :wtflol: