• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2005 Chevy 4x4 Duramax

Yeah, I wiped the tears out of my eyes and slapped it on the ass one last time as the guy drove it home Friday night. I already miss it....... :'(

One thing that told me my price was good was the fact that the guy flew down here from Charlotte looked at the truck for about 5 min gave me $16,700 and then drove it 9 hours home. booyang The only good thing is that now I have $16,700 in my pocket and a company issued 2009 Z71 to beat the piss out of in place of my personal truck. thumb.gif

Gotta love those company rides...Im doing some contracting work for a company that is giving me a 2006 3/4 ton crew cab Chevrolet 6.0 4x4 to drive with a gas card. :afro:

P Wagon is getting parked!

You better be glad they are giving you a gas card. Mine is a 04 and gets average of 11.6 MPG. Everytime I fill up I am thankful it is a company truck. 21 gallons usually gets between 230 and 250 per tank. When you tow something heavy drops to about 8MPG.

Wow, dude stole that truck. Chad keeps takes good care of his rigs. I am so glad I got into the gas hemi. Gas is still $1.00 cheaper even with low prices and it has netted me a consisted 14-15mpg and 11 towing. Diesel power is nice, but towing 5k is nothing with a gas truck.

Yeah, I miss the diesel power but I am getting used to the 5.3. In tow/haul mode it pulls well. I guess now I need to find me a nice rig. :eat: Anybody know any good 1 ton rigs available right now? :popcorn:

Zukini said:
Yeah, I miss the diesel power but I am getting used to the 5.3. In tow/haul mode it pulls well. I guess now I need to find me a nice rig. :eat: Anybody know any good 1 ton rigs available right now? :popcorn:

There are tons out there right now and you have good CASH to deal with. You should be able to get a damn nice rig for that kinda coin. Congrats.

Latest posts