• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2005 EZGO golf cart

BennyV

2005 EZGO golf cart , gas powered, new battery, carbon fiber dash kit, aluminum wheels with newer tires, upgraded to black vinyl seats, back seat folds out to make a heavy duty flat bed, it also has the head light kit to. The body has been wrapped with a plastic wrap but can be taken off. It Has the rear view mirror as well. Runs and drives great, no issues. Will trade for Toyota 4x4, guns/ammo/scopes, zero turn mower, or cash. Located in hartselle al 3600$obo 256-654-3356

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 74
Aren't you supposed to give us the over all height, belly clearance, horse power and stand up the infamous quarter in the tire tread?

The wrap is actually silver not purple looking, I was told it was charcoal grey under the wrap

Does it have a title, or can it be made street legal. I have been looking for a newer gas cart but this time want one I can drive on the street at large car shows etc.

They don't come with titles, but it does have head and tail lights which some events require for it to operate. No factory golf cart is fast enough to be street legal.