• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2005 wrangler rubicon

sascommander184

2005 jeep wrangler/tj

fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: manual

I have a 2005 jeep rubicon with 56,100 original miles. Its a 6 speed and has a warn 9,500 lb ti winch, I Used it three times. It's never been swamped or stuck in the mud. I have been up Aetna several times and AOP a couple. It's great for Goin out to see all the big toys and then drive home. It's probly been a year or since its been off road. I work a lot and it's my daily so the miles will go up but not much since I live close to work. All 4x4 4:1 transfercase and lockers function properly. I'll list some parts off

Stainless braided brake lines and new pads all around
Off-road only u-turn steering all chromoly
Savvy aluminum control arms and Johnny joints on all corners but the bottom lowers they are still rubicon express as well as the 4.5 lift springs.
It has All Johnny joints in front end no rubber
33 inch bfg all terrains 6 tires total the front two still have nipples
Hansen front and rear bumpers
Aluminum transfercase skid under cover fab
Poly transfercase mount under cover fab
Jeep Insta trunk
Tree branch fell on hood dented it a little and it has been on trails so there are few scuffs on the paint, clear coat scratches that will be addressed when detailed.
Just got it out of Toms 4x4 they put a new wheel bearing and an upgraded U -turn chromoly drag link and one ton
Tie rod ends.
It has brand new fenders on it that are not in the picture. It has a brand new catalytic converter. Ill have an appointment to get the jeep detailed also before sale.

This jeep has been a blast but it's time for a truck. The only trade options are a diesel dodge or Chevy. Prefer a cummins 6 speed must be 4x4 text me with what you have cash price $20,000 obo 423-five zero four-8873

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,764
New cat is installed and check engine light has been off for a couple days now. I'll take it through emissions Monday.

Ttt....the Top has never leaked and is sail cloth. Has Factory tinted Windows. Also has a slip yoke eliminator. Has a lot of the original stickers

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,157
Pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,149
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,141
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,133
ive had lots of interest, it's still very nice and hard to find this low of miles. No trade offers yet lookin for a nice tow rig for the crawler