• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2006 40' gooseneck

Fordman47201

ive had this trailer for 3 years and it has worked out awsome. camper on the front 2 rigs on the back . we usually used my 2500HD to pull it pulls awsome. i put new led's and wiring on it last summer . the tires were all replaced last winter. i take it to black moutain and wherever we want to ride without issue. oil bath axles. each axle has a 20,000lb tag on it i left the oklahoma tag on it . it doesnt have a experation date or weight on it. just left the title signed not dated or signed by buyer. the deck has a 5' dove that can be flat . it is build for anything and was the reason we bought it . it pulls and handels the load better than anything this big i have pulled . brakes and bearings were checked when the tires were put on just for peace of mind . everything is top notch on it .the trailer has a 20,000lb weight rating but it is built better than any other i looked at.

wanting to downsize to a pull behind enclosed for the new buggy and a open trailer for the tractor. open to trades partial trades+ cash or whatever. trailer is in southern indiana.

10,000 obo or trade

phones not letting me add pics so let me know and ill send them

812-603-5070