• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2006 Dodge 3500 SLT 4x4

J.A.B

33,000 miles - 6 speed - 4x4 - B & W Hitch

$32,000 obo

06dodge-1.jpg

Great looking truck. I just bought the same thing with an auto and a few more miles. Good luck with the sale.

B.DRAKE said:
delete this **** Josh! :gay: This truck is too nice to sale :****:

Funny you should say that - the old lady has talked me out of it too. We were going to do a full on renovation of the house and she does not want to so all I get to do is floors and windows for now. Plus after looking at replacement options I was not thrilled with any of the new trucks down the road so I am gonna keep it. Will still sell the trailer however - that will by a few windows :wtflol:

No - just trying to get some money to spend on my house - it was built in 47 and has not been remodeled since 70's

J.A.B said:
Funny you should say that - the old lady has talked me out of it too. We were going to do a full on renovation of the house and she does not want to so all I get to do is floors and windows for now. Plus after looking at replacement options I was not thrilled with any of the new trucks down the road so I am gonna keep it. Will still sell the trailer however - that will by a few windows :wtflol:

Good deal man!!! sell the trailer and that other truck :dblthumb:

:wtflol: Thought you were gonna keep it! i tell ya what i will trade you my z for it and you wont even have to give me boot :flipoff1:

Would kinda like to have a truck my wife will drive - ya an scatermatic transmission. Have my eye on an 06 Chevy dually in Ft Pain. And to be honest I get a little tired of shifting gears red light to red light every damn morning - getting old I guess.

I will pass on the - you want need a dually one you sell out ****er :flipoff1:

TRADE YOU A 1992 HONDA ACCORD EVEN. IT'S NEVER BEEN DRIVIN UP HILL OR AGAINST THE WIND......... :****:
I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T BE SEEN IN A DODGE WITH A CUMMINS, BUT I KNOW A GUY.......