• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ***2006 GMC 2500HD crew cab 4x4, TRADES??????

1QuickZ said:
Wish I had something you were looking for in trade. All I have is a 2wd 2007 1500 "classic" crew cab and some cash.

Yea, I couldn't deal with only having a 2wd. Wanna stay 3/4 ton, 4x4, and some pulling power. Not really worried about fuel economy, becuase I have a small car to commute in. I had prefer to just sell it outright so I can shop around and find the right replacement for it if it sells.

BUT, since my motorcycle just sold I ain't even worried about it selling. Still satisfied with it, but wouldn't pass up a sale if someone was interested.

Damn right Monte! Def ready to build my man cave, been wantin one for a loooooooong time! :drinkers:

Fawk it, I'ma keep it! lol Just put a brand new battery on it....I'd be stupid to sell this, new tires, brakes, battery, runs perfect...what more can you ask for? :drinkers:

monte0112 said:
Hells yes, someone get this clean as hell truck, we need another man cave to drink boose :drinkers:

http://www.bilerico.com/2008/09/tennessee_public_gay_sex_sting_results_i.php

The undercover investigation, conducted primarily in Winged Deer and Buffalo Mountain parks, is just the beginning for authorities, who say homosexual activities there have become a "serious problem."

..."Part of this took place off the paved trails. There's a thing out there (at Winged Deer Park) they've evidently termed the 'Man Cave,' " Lowry said. "It's a good way off the paved trail. It's underbrush that's grown up and resembles a cave." According to investigators, men frequent the Man Cave at all times of day specifically to take part in sexual activities with other men.

I'd be a little more cautious of using that term anymore....

Roadyy said:
http://www.bilerico.com/2008/09/tennessee_public_gay_sex_sting_results_i.php

The undercover investigation, conducted primarily in Winged Deer and Buffalo Mountain parks, is just the beginning for authorities, who say homosexual activities there have become a "serious problem."

..."Part of this took place off the paved trails. There's a thing out there (at Winged Deer Park) they've evidently termed the 'Man Cave,' " Lowry said. "It's a good way off the paved trail. It's underbrush that's grown up and resembles a cave." According to investigators, men frequent the Man Cave at all times of day specifically to take part in sexual activities with other men.

I'd be a little more cautious of using that term anymore....

:gay: I get female ass....I'm perfectly secure with calling it a man cave, man pad, etc. :dblthumb:

TacomaJD said:
:gay: I get female ass....I'm perfectly secure with calling it a man cave, man pad, etc. :dblthumb:

Saw that posted on another site where a couple guys were talking about their man cave and thought it was funny enough to post here to bump the ad.. :fish:

Then it was the news media in that Tn. town..lol since it was a legit link... :gay:

If my 09 z71 crew was closer to being paid off I'd try to make a trade with you...

I'm serious about keeping it lol Unless somebody walked up and put $18,500 in my face, I ain't gettting rid of it as of now. Paid off, so I'm gonna keep it around, it'll last me a long time. Was only gona sell it to have a little extra money to put toward my new garage after buying a cheaper tow rig, but I like this truck too much and ain't in a hurry building my shop. Got the pad dozed off level today, will be doing the concrete soon after it has time to settle. I call it "Project: Man Cave" (no homo) :drinkers:

If I were a drinking man then I would join you in :drinkers: ...Post up some picks of the shed as a build thread... :spin:

Roadyy said:
If I were a drinking man then I would join you in :drinkers: ...Post up some picks of the shed as a build thread... :spin:

Since I'm only doing the pad and concrete on this side of the summer and not gonna start framing up the shop till it cools off in the fall, I'll prolly wait on starting a build thread till closer to fall. However, I have already taken several pics of them laying the pad down and will have pics of the concrete process, so everything will be documented start to finish. This is my first time having a hand in actually building something like this but with the help of a couple experienced friends and me being good with my hands (no homo again), I figure it'll turn out well. A learning experience if nothing else.