• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2006 Jeep LJ

MKlosky

06 LJ 61k miles on 4.0 Auto tranny. Front smittybilt stinger. Warn 9k winch with warn winch plate. Undercoverfab front fenders, rear fenders trimmed. undercover fab cb antenna/ license plate mount. Smittybilt rock rails. 20: bar on the hood and 2 cubes. Aftermarket tranny cooler, Superchips flashpaq programmer. Flow master super 40 exhaust. lifted 6" on 35" bfg km2.s with 16" pro comp rims. Full size matching spare 100% tread. Master craft racing seats in the front. Husky liners cover the floor front back and trunk. Has safari/wraparound windjammer/deck cover top and hardtop. RC tie rod. Front axle is a dana 30 trussed and gusseted by Undercoverfab with a spartan locker 3.73 gears. Rear dana 44 tracloc limited slip 3.73 gears. New shocks stabilizer and ball joints and front axle was built less than 1000 miles ago. Open for trades. Would love a 97 f250 crew cab 4x4. Also interested in trades for tow rigs + trail rigs or bouncers. If you have any questions just ask. Thanks Located in Dothan, Al. asking $18,000 or trade.

cage is stock. yes on the rear seat. Interior is black and grey with the master crafts matching. zero cracks or any interior issues. I'll upload a couple in a bit

al1tonyota said:
Nah man just let it ride! Comments only keep your ad at the top! :dblthumb: Good luck with the sail!

rather someone just go ahead and explain.

FYI pics taken before the axle swap/stabilizer etc. word of advice don't buy anything rough country lol
Can add cash to trades as well..

MKlosky said:
kbb's at 19,500.. 18 is a fair starting price.

Its your Jeep, price it however you want. I'm just telling you what the picture is in reference to. I'd check KBB again if I was you.

Dont sweat it MKlosky. Your jeep is balls out sweet.
Some of these guys are just being peter sniffers.
Especially Rednecklights, he just hatin on you cause he drives prius