• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2007 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4

Trigger

Truck has 62,500 miles on it. 5.4L Triton V8 w/ automatic transmission. Shift on the fly 4x4. Full leather interior that is very clean with no rips or tears. Completely loaded with everything but a sunroof. Has a Pioneer head unit with navigation, Bluetooth and iPod hookup. It's satellite radio capable and the truck has the audiophile sound system in it that includes a subwoofer. Has heated power seats, tonneau cover and bedliner. Good Goodyear Wrangler tires on factory 20" wheels. Running boards, tow package, bull bar on front. Needs nothing at all. Everything works as it should.

This is a very nice truck, and I love it, but my financial situation has changed, so I need to get rid of it. The price is $23,000 and it's firm. I can't take any less than that. I still owe money on it, so I can't take trades either. The truck is located in Dayton, OH about an hour north of Cincinnati. Give me a call at 937-701-4790 if interested.

sy6a6umu.jpg

y8y7udum.jpg

ha2amuhe.jpg

This is probably a long shot, but I'm going to be buying something cheaper if I sell this, so I would be interested in some sort of trade where I buy what you have and you buy what I have. If that interests anyone, let me know.

Re: Re: 2007 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4

Price drop to $22,500

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: 2007 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4

bigfrd8 said:
what size ties are on it? thanks GLWS
They are 275/65R20 Goodyear Wranglers.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2