• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2007 Rhino 660 ( SOLD )

GIZMO1

This is a friend of mines ride so please contact him with any questions, All I know is it has 300 hrs and is mint condition because he is scared to scratch it.

Re: 2007 Rhino 660 $5,500

I was wrong folks, the price is $5,500 firm and the owner won't go any lower, I am almost tempted to buy this thing for myself. I saw it today in person and it's bad as and clean as it can be. The bike has never seen mud and came from Arizona. Chrome long travel suspension with Fox remote reservoir shocks, rear desert lights in the roof, Beard suspension seats with harnesses and a bunch more. I will post more pictures tomorrow

Would someone please this buy this.... So I quit looking at it. If you can't get $5500'for this. My stock rhino is worth like $57 ??!?!?

Re:

Trying to get a coworker to save money and buy this vs a new atv. He says it's got too much bling for him haha.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Re:

paradisepwoffrd said:
Trying to get a coworker to save money and buy this vs a new atv. He says it's got too much bling for him haha.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

A rattlecan of flat black will take care of that thumb.gif

zukimaster said:
Calling Josh Dean! This looks like a deal to me.
GIZMO1 said:
I sent it to Josh before I posted it, Great deal for a built SXS.

Hell yeah, if my bike was sold already, it would have never been listed here because I would have snatched it up quicker than 2 shakes of a jackrabbit's arse. Day late and a dollar short, as usual. Bike prolly won't sell until early spring, everybody that's made offers on it are lowballing like hell fishing for a deal.

I knew this thing wouldn't last long, $3k or more worth of suspension alone!