• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2007 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 1ton

If someone wanted to fly in buy this jeep and drive it home I would see no issues with doing that. The only problem would be hauling the extra tires back but they may fit in the back or the jk.

Thanks for the post. I signed up just waiting for approval.

Thanks muddinmetal

Thanks for the complement Kush. Yea on the 37s you would never know whats under it. I'm not easy in this Jeep I wheel it but fix everything that breaks. Got some mirrors in order should be here Friday.

Wheeled:
Green acres
Freelings
Hot Springs ORV
Canyons
Shilo Rdge (closed)
Catahula Recreation

I run 4 for fun if you want a challenge you need 5s or 5+.

Anybody looking for wheeling rig and DD. This will fit the bill. Drives great and wheels better.

Bump it back.

PS
I'm also looking for a 96-97 f250 crew cab 4x4 not negotiable. I would prefer manual but will consider an automatic.

Good rig. Took a ride down the interstate the other day in it. And it will climb all day long!

rlm007 said:
What axles are you running?

Copied from for sale add

Axles
78 Dana 60 35 spline, spooled, 5.38s, Yukon locking hubs, Ried knuckles, K10 Chevy brakes, link brackets from Ruff Stuff and Senergy 1/4"
14bolt grizzly locker, 5.38s, k10 brakes, link brackets from Senegy suspension 1/4"

Front is a 1978 Ford kingpin high pinion Dana 60 drivers drop. tge only thing left for is the housing.
Rear is an 88 k3500 single wheel 14 bolt again the only thing from factory is the housing.