• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2008 350 raptor cheap

tommy450r

Got a 2008 yamaha 350 raptor with lots of aftermarket stuff skid plates nerf bars new tires asv levers and much more. Been sitting in my shop for awhile needs carb cleaned I got the new carb rebuild kit here and plan on doing it sometime soon. $1000.00 like it sits or $1200.00 fixed good little four wheeler for a kid. It's just like the old yamaha warriors just the new version it's a manual clutch 6 speed with reverse. And everything on it works. May take some trades let me know what ya got. I need some 17" aluminum beadlocks (8-6.5) and some nice 43" tires. But will consider other trades and can add cash.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 113
Located in dyersburg TN 38024 call,text or reply here. 731 676 1481

I'm also willing to travel for a serious buyer

zsavage81 said:
I'll give you $800 fixed.

I will take 800 like it is with the carb kit to fix it.. Broke my front gear set this weekend gonna build a 14 bolt front could use this money!!

I need some money someone come get this unit it will make a great four wheeler it runs like it is no smoke or anything just leaks gas out of the overflow on the carb when sitting and is really cold natured like it is... It's been cold and my buggy stays in the shop so I'm not motivated to work on it..

I've told him I'll take it, just trying to arrange a meet.

You find out anything else about those tires?