• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2008 Four Winds Majestic 23a class c motorhome

cardudenc

selling for a cust.
Its on a ford E 350 chassis,5.4 gas engine. 168k miles. Queen rear bed, overhead bunk and the dinette turns in to a bed. has overhead ac and a vented furnace. I believe the microwave is a convection oven, gas cook top. need to check the size of the gen. its an extra clean rv for the age and use. but does show a lil wear and tear. nothing major. mainly just a few small tears in the flooring. was recently serviced. tires have plenty of wear left. has rear tow hitch.
Nada without adding any options is $26,900.00
Asking $16,900
Its showing from four winds its a 2008 model but on his registration from the state it shows 2007 ford.
I think this would be a great starter motorhome for use in our sport. short and easy to manuever while towing.
I will try and post pics later. can also txt some. call or txt 8284131104

Need to post up pics. It is common for the chassis to be a model year prior to the motorhome build year. Easy to correct at the DVM with a window sticker from the manufacturer. You should be able to call them and get them to email it to you.

Just look a the VIN# the 10th digit from left to right will tell the year of the truck, 2007 will be 7, 2008 will be 8

zukimaster said:
Just look a the VIN# the 10th digit from left to right will tell the year of the truck, 2007 will be 7, 2008 will be 8

Not on RVs. It is common for the chassis VIN to be a year, even two, before the manufacturer date on the house. A LOT of this happened when DEF was added to the chassis, the manufacturers stocked up on chassis before the requirement took effect. My chassis VIN is 2007 but built as a 2008, easily fixed at the DMV.

i will try and get some pics up tom. not sure why i have issues loading on this site.
and yes. i worked for an rv dealer 07-10. and since the rv manufacturer orders their chassis as in this 1 from ford. it sometimes is a different yr. in the rv of this 1. four winds has their build specs inside a cabinet as in most that states its an o8. most people dont worry about getting the model yr straight with the dmv. slight cheaper tax bill. lol

Guess I learned something new, I understand the part where the coach part was built in a certain year, but if the chassis is stamped with a 2007 vin# , it's a 2007! Don't see how they can tag it different year when it's not! But i guess they do.