• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2008 Rock Racer

He gotta have something to store all them parts in, his ol lady said get that **** outta my parking spot ! molaugh

P said:
He gotta have something to store all them parts in, his ol lady said get that **** outta my parking spot ! molaugh
Damn P, when did you talk to my wife?? laughing1

*Sorry for all the hijacking Pops*

Joel you buying Bigelows buggy or this one to race next year?

I WOULD LIKE TO GET $3,OOO FOR THE TRAILOR BUT MAYBE WE CAN WORK OUT A DEAL FOR THE WHOLE PACKAGE (LOL)!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ADAMCARTER315 said:
I WOULD LIKE TO GET $3,OOO FOR THE TRAILOR BUT MAYBE WE CAN WORK OUT A DEAL FOR THE WHOLE PACKAGE (LOL)!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I will give you a call tomorrow. ;)

bigsilly said:
I will give you a call tomorrow. ;)

Buy the whole package and be MILES ahead in time and money Joel !! thumb.gif :afro: Youll be smokin your idol Nolan in no time with this buggy ! :flipoff1:

Yo Tim or Adam....if Joel doesn't jump on the trailer or the package deal I wanna get with you this weekend and see the trailer....might tow it back to Rainbow City for Booyang storage! booyang booyang

I'll try to snap a few today and load later,you know that is a mojor feat for a one finger guy.I think right now 30,0000.00 would get you car and trailor with spare parts.

P said:
Buy the whole package and be MILES ahead in time and money Joel !! thumb.gif :afro: Youll be smokin your idol Nolan in no time with this buggy ! :flipoff1:

Fug him, "Jesus take the wheel" Joel will have to eat his wheaties no matter what he is driving...... laughing1

ADAMCARTER315 said:
No longer a package deal, the trailer is sold !!!!!!! :) :) ;D ;D

Anyone from here ? :dunno:

You still have the white Ford ? I think I saw you around 4:summin today in Tarrant near Catepillar...

Greg Herring is gonna pick it up tomorow he is from Rainbow City
I still have the ford but it is at O'Neal Dodge.Stephen is trying to sell it for me. thumb.gif loller.gif

ADAMCARTER315 said:
Greg Herrin is gonna pick it up tomorow he is from Rainbow City
I still have the ford but it is at O'Neal Dodge.Stephen is trying to sell it for me. thumb.gif loller.gif

Oh man, Greg Herring from Rainbow City = 6ULDV8

Ill hold off on the gay since he has "manned" up recently with several "toy" purchases ! thumb.gif

( Greg is good people, dont tell him I said that though :flipoff1: )

Yep....renting my building after all this time has made me act like I don't have a care in the world! Reality will hit very soon I'm sure! :eek: :eek:

DV8 is going to hold gay raves in his new enclosed trailer! :flipoff1:

It is a nice trailer Greg!

6uldv8 said:
Yep....renting my building after all this time has made me act like I don't have a care in the world! Reality will hit very soon I'm sure! :eek: :eek:
I thought you were building a buggy after you offloaded the building :dunno:

I thought you were building a buggy after you offloaded the building

I is! I is! I generally do things backasswards.....I got the trailer first and next will be the buggy! loller.gif

AND......I have instant storage area for buggy parts! thumb.gif

Thanks Adam! That fuggin trailer is huge! :eek: