• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2008 SV650 --- FOR SALE...

muchado

2008 Suzuki SV650, Naked, gun-metal grey....

I need to get rid of this payment because I am closing on a house Sept. 16th... I need that extra $$ per month to give myself a little more cushion and prepare for some unexpected(but expected w/ new house) expenses.

I love this bike... got it this summer toward the end of June... Have gotten up to 55MPG but usually average around 48-50. This bike is a torque monster.

The odometer is sitting right around 2k miles. NEW you're looking to pay over $6700 out the door not counting the add-ons I've tossed on it. I've put on the fender eliminator kit in the rear to clean up look of the rear end, as well as Scorpion Street Extreme exhaust on it. It sounds AWESOME. Not crotchy, not harley... It's different and GOOD.. Some say sounds like a bad arse 4 stroke dirtbike.

Few other things like black shift/brake levers, frame sliders, seat cowl. Bike has 2 equal and small dents one on each side of the tank. A body guy I spoke with said he thinks a PDR guy could make easy work of fixxing that--it is barely noticeable so I never have touched it. Rest of the bike is MINT. Save $1300+ by buying this one. I truly hate to get rid of it but the house is my top priority right now.

$5900 is my bottom dollar. I have the lien release in hand. Busy all week but can meet with someone on Sat through the rest of the weekend.

Couple pics, exhaust not shown---cut the stock off and put the "slip on" muffler on after these pics. It's a GOOD lookin bike. If you're worried about insurance---DONT---I've got 3 tickets on my record currently and my full coverage is $18 a month.

l_14befda24518ba5af386601d5fe769b3.png

l_cce854cd4ca0816675ab0d5b771906ae.png

Will also consider trades towards purchase price + cash for some things I need around house such as ride-on mower, leather couches (or comfy/neutral/durable fabric) pref. sectional or sofa/loveseat set. Also consider plasma TV in trade. Price is firm at $5900 but you can work some down with trades.

Oh yep I'm sure you've read that I dropped it. Only damage was broken clutch lever which I replaced both clutch/brake levers with black ones. 1 small dent in tank from that and 1 small dent on otherside of tank from my brother's 4Runner bumping into it. Tailsection is in the mail from Suzuki so that loop'd out damage will be 100% fixxed. only time it's been dropped was in the grass when I looped it out I was lucky that's where it landed (grass next to road)... Thing does wheelies pretty good but is not a stunt bike. Hits twisties like a mofo but straight line/highway will not keep up with the guys running 150+. Just bein straight up! Vtwin torque, sporty/lightweight package + more upright riding postition than a sportbike is what sold me on it. Not to mention my full-coverage insurance is only $18 a month.

I have a KTM Duke and 42" Plasma with 5 disc DVD and surround/sub :fish:

Good luck buddy, that's a GREAT bike! Wish I could afford another. Post it on ADV rider or I can if you want, get me some current pics bro

Bones said:
I have a KTM Duke and 42" Plasma with 5 disc DVD and surround/sub :fish:

Good luck buddy, that's a GREAT bike! Wish I could afford another. Post it on ADV rider or I can if you want, get me some current pics bro

I'm gonna take current pics with the new tail once those plastics arrive. thumb.gif Thanks Chris, I will post over on ADV rider as well. Hopefully the dude that called me from either there or SVrider still wants it--he was in lawrence thumb.gif

Your doin the right thing you squirelly bastard !

Good luck on the sale. You'll ride the couch at your new house way more than this anyway ! :drinkers:

blacksheep10 said:
yeah, you know you're asking more than I can get it for at honda of chanute. You're a tool and I must tell you how right I am. Just saying you're wrong, that's all :flipoff1:
**** you, you are wrong, you are so wrong, that you are wronger than Muchado, and his Muchadolittles molaugh I mean Chanute with a truck from KC and back is like $250 in gas right?

fugg you mo fukkaz ---- get to chanute it's still $6500 out the door + $250 in fuel.... :flipper: laughing1

I know y'all are just flippin mah zipper... Bones knows I couldn't find a bike anywhere... I drove to Arkansas to get this bike. KBB can lick my taint as well because Suzuki cut production wayyy down and these fuggers are hard to get your hands on. Crazy thing is MSRP of $6k hasn't changed since these bikes were introduced in 2000. That is what's crazy.

Lucky for me there's a good cult following for these bikes... SVrider.com is fulla dudes that lust after these bikes... laughing1

Fun bike, awesome comprimize between cruizer and crotchrocket.

Bones said:
Told ya and you had to **** it all up and become a stuntah, then a HOMOwner.

im icy hott boi dont frunt awn meh :flipoff1:

I just need to chillax on the toys for a bit laughing1 I think I gots a problem... I see something, justify it to myself and go do it. FACK.

If this thang don't sell it's not the end of the world. Maybe I should finish the basement and get another roommate that lives down there laughing1

MUCHADO said:
Maybe I should finish the basement and get another roommate that lives down there laughing1
it puts the lotion on the skin :dunno:

BTT

Just recieved the CLEAR TITLE in-hand on Saturday, ready to sign over. No lien release BS to deal with!

Close on my new house a week from Tuesday---would love to sell before I move.

Thanks for looking.

Bones said:
You have it on ADV rider and the SV boards?

Yup.. just relisted on CL.. dropped price on all boards. We'll see. Had a guy look at it.. some random also emailed me an offer of $5300 for it ::) not gonna eat it that hard on the bike..... I can keep it thru winter I just don't want to mess with it anymore. Too bad... I really like it but have 2 many toys and have gotta act on my other priorities rite now.

It definetly is a shitty time of year to sell a bike...