• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2009 Lawrimore Gooseneck

J.A.B

30 foot 10k lb dual tandem's - dual jacks and tool boxes

25 ft deck with 5ft adjustable dove tail

Very well built trailer. Gave $7,509 for it just 3 1/2 months ago - has been used 3 times.

$7,000

trailer.jpg

Saw this trailer this past week end drool .....somebody needs to get this one :dblthumb:

I used this trailer about a week ago. It pulls like a dream. this is a very nice, well built trailer. :****:

My truck is stock and the top of bed above the axles is about 58" high on the high side might be a bit lower - there is a good deall of room and I can cross teraces with it - there is alo a good deal more adjustment left on the neck - my truckis the one in the pic above.

6" of lift is alot however - how high is the bed?

8ft

J.A.B said:
My truck is stock and the top of bed above the axles is about 58" high on the high side might be a bit lower - there is a good deall of room and I can cross teraces with it - there is alo a good deal more adjustment left on the neck - my truckis the one in the pic above.

6" of lift is alot however - how high is the bed?

It would clear I would imagine - there is a good bit of adjustment left in the neck

top - $6500

I priced at Lawrimore last week and it was $7,600 - this one has been used 5 times.

Not sure of the weight but I wold guess around 6k to 7k :dunno:

Correction - looks like 5,500 lbs believe it or not at least that is what the tag says