• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2009 smith motorsports buggy

jojo

I've decided to sell my buggy, she's been a goodun jus ready to move on.

Engine: 351 windsor its .030 over with flat top pistons and a set of world products windsor senior heads, its run on propane

Trans: built c6 with reverse manual valvebody, b&m pistol grip shifter with the gates ground down so 1st to reverse is easy

Transfer: 203-205 doubler triple sticks with 1350 yokes on it

Axles: HP 60 front with rcv axles, solid knuckles and high steer arms, welded front with 5:38 gears. Rear axle is a 14 bolt with spool and 5:38 gears

It has corbeau seats, dual wilwood brake pedals. It has eagle machine steerin ram, krc steering pump and psc orbital. Red top optima battery and its got 1350 joints thourghout. It has 16in fox coilovers on all 4 corners and air bumps front and rear.

Tires:44 in tn cut tsl's there bout 85%, the wheels are 32 bolt allied beadlocks

Its been a real good buggy hate to sell it jus ready for somethin different, ill post pics later today or maybe somebody will link some pics or videos for me.

Price is $26500 you can call or txt me at 931-306-8614

Rode in this buggy alot. High speed assaults on cable to crawling. It just works. Tuff as nails, dang thing always has been so dependable. Good luck on the sale Jojo.

Cant believe its time to sell it! Sweet rig, I have personally seen thing EAT!...Tough as nails man. Bump for a strong rig...Back to the top and good luck on the sale... COLT

wooo been a goodun! new owner is gunna have some decent sized shoes to fill :flipgotcha: Awsome buggy! pretty much gets er done period
28964_10150191053465228_723495227_12470469_3564683_n.jpg

Say it ain't so :dunno:

Can't believe it, just had its 1st birthday, great rig w/ quality parts.
You are gonna make somebody happy ;D

I know how well it is maintained!!!!! just ask me thumb.gif

I want to watch you cry laughing1

Good Luck
Matlock

Memory aluminum links with 1 1/4 QA1 heims, 16" fox Coilovers :dblthumb:

hey jojo you sellin out or sellin to build a new one ?

jojo said:
I'm gonna get a new one
i heard a little secret dont know if its true ,not going to say anything till i actually see ya in it , :driving: ;D gossip gossip :-X :eek:

Jordan good luck with the sell. Im sure i know whos building your new rig. it will be bad ass!!! If i can help you in any way give me a holla. c ya oh yea yall coming to aetna next weekend?

Thanks jimmy that really means a lot and I'm gonna hate to see this one go. Were planning on comng to aetna next weekend. And for the next one, I'll say I'm bringin one out of early retirement :dblthumb: