• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2010 50ft Cargo Mate Eliminator SOLD

GIZMO1

I am still not 100% sure I want to do this but I am looking at diesel pushers and I will have to move this before I make the change. This is a 2010 50ft Cargo Mate eliminator with living quarters and a slide, The living quarters are 22ft and have everything that rv,s have. Queen bed up front and the couch has recliners on both ends and also folds out to be another queen bed. The interior is very nice compared to most race trailer you see on the market and the slide out gives you a ton of room. I will list the trailer equipment bellow.

50 Ft ( 28 Garage ) ( 22 Living )
triple 7k dexter torsion axles with all new bearings and brakes
brand new as of 9/15 tires ( Hankook F-19 load range G ) these are what I have always had on the trailer and I only replaced the others because of age.
Trailer was ordered with 18 inches of additional height so head room is no issue or loading tall rigs, I haul my one Ton TJ with 39,s along with a Polaris ranger crew in the back. My Jeep is 110 wheelbase.
Onan 7k Marquise gold generator ( 50 amp service )
custom built fuel tank in the factory location that holds 40 gallons ( you can run both ac,s non stop for 4 days )
Front AC ( 13,500 BTU ) Thermostat controlled
Rear AC ( 16,500 BTU with a heat strip ) Thermostat controlled
All exterior lights are LED except for the halogen work lights.
24 ft awning & a 15 ft awning. ( you can be covered front to back )
Hydraulic landing gear ( two jacks on the front ) both are independently controlled so you can level the trailer side to side
6 gallon water heater
90 gallons fresh water
30 gallon black tank
30 gallon grey tank
flat screen tv with inside and outside mount plus audio hookups outside.
7 interior speakers with surround sound, DVD, CD etc player.
digital antenna
The trailer was originally used as a vending trailer for a hot rod shop based out of Houston ( that's the reason for for the big door on the side ) this is nice when its raining since you can sit in the back and still see what's going on outside.

I am sure I am forgetting a lot of things but feel free to check it out, I will get interior pictures posted very soon.

Re: 2010 50ft Cargo Mate Eliminator

Seen this thing at Gray Rock a while back and flashemifyougotem drool

I will get the rear door measurements tonight and my truck pulls the trailer very well, I easily run 75 fully loaded.

I will be at the Tanner ride if anyone would like to take a look at it.

Re:

This is an extremely clean and nice trailer. Good luck with the sale Gizmo

The rear door is 90 inches wide per the specs I have found online, I keep forgetting to actually put a tape on it.

Excuse me, but do you have any Grey Poupon? molaugh

How far back are the axles from the goose neck. I have a 46 footer and the axles are in the very rear.(33 foot back from the hitch) This trailer looks easier to manuver than mine due to the axle placement. May sell mine and buy this one.

How far back can you stand and still see the trailer? What about from outerspace? :smoke: