• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2010 bear related banter

Ive got a buddy on the Mt Si road. Hes had a bear or 2 in his garbage can for the last month. He saw the big one on Tuesday afternoon. Figures hes about 250/300 lbs. of coarse ints in a no shooting area. He talked to the game warden and untill a pet or person gets hurt they wont do anything. Kind to silence my 300 Win Mag.....

of coarse ints in a no shooting area......... Kind to silence my 300 Win Mag.....

No shooting, or, No hunting?

If it's just no shooting, then stick 'em. Archery is your friend. A modern compound bow is easy to use, produces significant fatality, and is accurate. Doesn't take much practice to become capable from short distances (long shots are much more difficult to maintain accuracy)

please dont stick a bear in your nieghberhood unless u know what your doing...they dont need vitals

no shooting/hunting.. you should of seen the bull elk in his side yard last year.. a six pack on each side..

i know ...i get mine every year and take the wheeler from the house to get them.....big bulls

i know ...i get mine every year and take the wheeler from the house to get them.....big bulls
lets go im game! lol i think im headed east for bear, and stayin over on the west side for elk this year... been seeing a couple bulls here and there.... seen a bear the other morning at work!

im a no tellem to much kinda guy....but ill say this i dont hunt watersheds like some think.cant get the wheeler in there lol

Had a good size black bear go walking down the middle of the road in front of my house in Sammamish the other day.

i only hunt archery and cant wait for sunday hopin to stick a bear or shoot it with the .44 mag luggs where are you located

oops..

guess one of my buddies neighbors decided to make a pin cushin out of the pesky bear.the bear ran through another neighbors yard. game warden was called and he had to dispatch the bear with a shotgun.

the shooter is in jail..
shooting/hunting in a restricted area.
discharging a weapon within 1/4 mile of a residence.
endangering the public by wounding the bear, ect

I think he is screwed...

maybe those no shooting/hunting signs actually have meaning to them..

At my place in Snoqualmie, we have our regular bear(s) (they'll hang out all year down a slope in my yard). Had 3 one day picking apples ...

I've had moments where I was tempted to dispatch them. Especially when they wander just outside my front door or I wake them in the morning walking to my garage. During berry season, I started carrying the shotgun in the early mornings.

I'm outside of city limits, and tried to determine if I could bag one on my own property ... hard to tell cause I think the rattlesnake ridge area is designated as a hunting area (and I'm just across I-90 from it).

Fur and Fins can't relocate within 30 days of hunting season (trank's are not good for a person if they bag it). They did offer to bring me some "pop-bangs" (shotgun shell with a m-80) ... never did deliver tho :rolleyes:. Too bad too, those sound like fun :D

theres supposed to be a no shooting/hunting restriction all along the I 90 corridor from Seattle to the county line on top of the pass.

I grew up on the Coal Mine Rd in Snoq. We used to have deer in the back yard all the time.