• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2010 jimmy smith chassis

trentp

2 seater cooper chassis
im 6 foot and have about 3 inches of head room
53 inches at the widest point and 70 inches tall will 44s and 24 inches of belly clearance
Chassis only, comes with mesh floor pans and has rhino lined console, also comes with all mounting brackets..front, mid and rear solid mounted
set up for 350 chevorlet,350 turbo transmission, 205 transfer
4 link brackets are for inch and a quarter hiems
rear radiator
ran on propane
was at 112" wheelbase
15 inch kirkey seats
It has scratches and dents, has been on the top a few times and also has some bent bars.
also have 2 39 inch tsl and 2 boggers to go with not alot tread but will run for awhile

Asking $2800
Located Columbia, Tn
Call or Text 931-797-3962

[attachment deleted by admin]

will get more pictures later

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tcameron said:
Hopefully he will take my advice an go with DOM this time ! 8) To da top for ya parks goodluck with sale !

yessa dom this time. thanks

Tcameron said:
Hopefully he will take my advice an go with DOM this time ! 8) To da top for ya parks goodluck with sale !
gotta ask .... what tubing did he use?

taterman said:
why didn't it have head room for you to wear a helmet when it was being built . i dont know about you but if i am paying for a chassis , it better be what i want or i aint taking it home. you are tall as hell anyways .

jimmy did what i told him. cant blame him for anything i told him i wanted it small and thts wht i got

Is it pipe? or just seamed tube? are the framerails also .120 wall?

I seen this rig this weekend far from junk, The damaged bars wouldn't be that bad to repair, or you could wheel it like it is.Good luck with the sale.