New RCV Performance cv axles with lifetime warranty
New Rockcrusher knuckles with keyed high steer arms
North West Fab drive slugs
Bilstein 4" air/hydraulic bump stops
14 bolt one ton full floater rear axle with Detroit locker and 4.56 gears
Blue Torch Fabworks rear axle truss and pinion gaurd
Crane cast chromoly diff covers
One ton brakes
2” solid aluminum triangulated links front/rear with 1.25" and 7/8" Teflon lined joints
All U-joints are 1410
PSC 10” double ended ram full hydraulic steering
Rock Equipment 14” coilovers
Warn 8000 lb winch with Amsteel blue 3/8” rope
Rear mounted double core aluminum radiator
Front mounted transmission cooler
Professionally installed aluminum interior with racing seats and 5 point harnesses
Fabricated but uninstalled engine compartment covers
RacePak digital dash
12 Gallon aluminum fuel cell
¼” aluminum skid plate
LED headlights
15x10 steel wheels with wide aluminum beadlock ring and backside bead reinforcement
44” Super Swamper Boggers, new fronts (not in the pictures) and southern cut rears

Click link for pictures and full ad
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=979774

[attachment deleted by admin]

eric94cobrar said:
would you just sell the extra coil overs?

Since most of the guys showing interest in the rig want the coilovers, I was going to put them on this weekend. I'd be losing money if I sold them seperate for less than $900.

RenegadeSRT said:
Since most of the guys showing interest in the rig want the coilovers, I was going to put them on this weekend. I'd be losing money if I sold them seperate for less than $900.
You picked the wrong sport if your worried about loosing money :****:

He said he had a few people looking at it a few weeks ago. I was waiting on some more pics but never seen them, I just guessed that he got rid of it.

from the pirate add:

Edit: Stak 3-speed monster box is still available, but won't bolt up directly. The t-case has a 32 spline input for a TH400.

This crawler was built last year in Tennesee. The original owner drove it twice, and I've only drivin it for maybe a total of 8 runs or so. I have put a lot of work into it since I bought it to make it better and bullet proof. It has plenty of power, and has always gone where I've pointed it. This was my first real rig, and I couldn't stand to beat on it because I really liked it too much. It currently has around 5 feet and change of articulation, but could easily have 6 feet with 18" travel coilovers. I have a brand new pair of 18" long FOA 2.5" body coilovers with remote reservoirs and they have not been installed, but could be included for the right money. The only thing wrong is it needs a transmission output shaft seal. I also have the Kirkey seats that it came with if someone wants them instead.
Selling to fund another project. Crawler is currently located in southern NH, but I can move it to VA for pickup or even deliver within reason. I have plenty more pics, and please call, text, pm, or email with any questions. Asking $21,000 OBO Need to move it so don't be afraid to ask!

-Aaron
857-636-076nine
[email protected]

Not trying to be funny but I know how to use links, but we shouldnt have to :****:

He might have a different price for us being we are a smaller forum loller.gif :dblthumb: :fish:

Budget YJ said:
Not trying to be funny but I know how to use links, but we shouldnt have to :****:

He might have a different price for us being we are a smaller forum loller.gif :dblthumb: :fish:

You got it! Price drop: $19,500 with a decent condition 16' steel trailer
$19,000 with the new FOA coilovers on the front
$18,500 with the original Rock Equipment shock on the front

shane hogg said:
damn colt how many toys you got how the s10 working for ya

I still only have 1. I was wondering if my buddy bought it down here in niceville. Taking the S-10 to choco in August!

COLT said:
I still only have 1. I was wondering if my buddy bought it down here in niceville. Taking the S-10 to choco in August!

Your buddy in Niceville, does he pay in mullets? molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Latest posts