• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 2500 Duramax Sale or Trade

J.A.B

LTZ Package
Bose sound system / OnStar and satelite radio
Back up camera
28,000 miles
Factory exhaust brake and trailer brake
Has the H & S Mini Max. The tuner and exhaust was over $1,500 when I bought it. The have gone up a bit now
DPF / DEF / EGR deletes were all done at 11,000 mile. The oil stays golden throughout the life of the oil
I do still have the factory exhaust / sensors and Urea tank in the event one wanted to put them back on.
Has leveling keys installed but I do have the factory ones as well

Will need tires in about 8k or so still has the factory tires

Nothing wrong with the truck at all - I just get bored

Located in Florence AL 35634

$45,000 or would trade for LBZ truck or newer model Duramax that is white in color or would also trade for a 2011 and up Ford especially if all of the deletes were done

Best photos I have but will get the truck detailed this week and post more

Attachments

• 2011.jpg
    2011.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
  • 2011 inside.jpg
    2011 inside.jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 106
Re: 2011 2500 Duramax

I hit the Post button before I was done

Don't panic - updating it now

You done lost your mind! :****:

This truck is very sharp, wish I could afford to buy it drool

Oh you can afford it, you got that space program money ! :woody:

Apologies for the hijack but what all did the emissions deletes, exhaust and tuner do for you? Recommend? I have one like this and have thought about making the same changes.
Good luck with the sale. These are great trucks.

My commute to work is short ( about 10 miles ) and is a good bit of light to light driving. If you have one of these trucks you know that the regen cycle takes a minimum of 30 mins of constant driving over 30MPH. If I started a regen on a Monday it would not finish until Wed so I was getting around 8MPG.

After the deletes the oil stay much cleaner and the milage averages around 15MPG in my normal driving. I keep it set on stock power setting most of the time. Lately I have been going back and forth to Birmingham 2 to 3 times a week and have started using the HOT setting on the interstate. Running 75 MPH I am averaging 21.5 MPG.

The truck runs like an LBZ truck now. Much cooler EGT's and no worries about the darn DEF fluid. If i bought another new one I would do the same thing again.

As of now h& s programmers are no longer on the market due to the government. So that means no more delete programmers for the 2011 and up duramax.

Bigred350 said:
As of now h& s programmers are no longer on the market due to the government. So that means no more delete programmers for the 2011 and up duramax.

EFI live is your option.

H & S is the only company that has been able to offer DPF & DEF delete for the LML: EFI Live has not messed with the Lml

The computers are locked from the factory. Efi live isn't available for the lml and will probably never will be...... Thank your government for that.

There are still some H & S tuners on the market through vendors but the price has almost doubled . H & Ss till offers updates and service for the LML mini maxx but has suspended new sales.