• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 rockcrawler (Sold)

Noah

Chassis is 1 3/4 .120 wall dom never rolled. All cross member are flanged and unbolt for removal so you can pull transmission and transfercase out the bottom. Very roomy inside the cab 6ft person has way more than enough room. The firewall has recessed cutout for lots of leg room. PRP seats with crow 2" padded harnesses. You can cruise in this buggy hours and be comfy. Rides awesome crawlin or flying down powerlines.

6.0 LQ4
gm hotcam, ls1 intake, 30lb injectors,160 degree thermostat, hooker headers.
will sale with or without nitrous ( don't need has plenty power without) only used once to test the system.
Aluminum radiator with Taurus fan runs nice and cool all the time.

PTC TH400 with all good internals. High performance clutches, 34 element sprag, reverse manual valve body, and ultra bell housing.
PTC 10 inch Nitrous converter
Rebuilt np 205

Front Dana 60
BTF truss and diff cover. shock tabs, limit straps, weld on clevis mount. 2 inch single ended ram.
5.38 gears, detroit locker, 35 spline chromoly inner and outer yukon axles,summit machine drive flanges.

Rear 14 bolt
5.38 gears,detroit, truss with diff cover tied together,stock axles with disk brakes

Front fourlink
1 1/4 heims on lowers 2 inch .250 wall dom, 7/8 uppers 1 1/2 .250 dom
16 inch fox coilovers, 4 inch bumps, 8 inch up travel

Rear
1 1/4 heims upper and lowers 2 inch .250 dom
16 inch fox coilovers 9 inch up travel

44 inch tsl on allied beadlocks front 70% rear 60%
21 " belly 75" top of cage
93 wide
113.5 wheelbase

Autometer ultralight gauges ,optima redtop battery, hydraulic filter and cooler on steering, removable steering wheel, wilwood dual pedals.
I will add more as i think off it.

25,000,only trade even considered will be 2012 razor xp with low hours
Only reason for selling is getting out for a while.
Jeremy 205-283-6421
Clanton,AL

Re: 2011 rockcrawler

Pics
DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

This buggy is the best riding and performing buggy for sale right now. It has NEVER been abused like most and if I was gonna stay in, I'd buy it today.

If anyone is seriously interested in this rig I can assure you, you WILL NOT find a better finished product out there that is ready to go. And I can also assure you, you WILL NOT out climb, out run, or ride better than this rig. It is a bad boy. Just ain't a thousand flips and carnage videos on it. It has not been beat on like most. This is the best deal on any forum right now.

Powerlines
Powerlines
Noah on Tub Rock Nasty 6.0 on Nitrous

Rode in this unit....goes good and rides smooth!!!

No build thread, but have any pics during the build you want to see.

Well pm me if you wanna talk about it Thanxs

also have spare axles that will go with it front and rear