• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Rubicon 6 speed low miles SOLD

Re: 2011 Rubicon 6 speed low miles

Eddyj said:
If it makes you feel any better, the "legend" that started this forum, we did the same thing a couple weeks ago.

Nice Jeep.
Thanks. Yea I get it. guess I should have posted pics quicker. just wish "the Luke" would change his post since this jeep has never been wrecked.

blackjeep said:
Thanks. Yea I get it. guess I should have posted pics quicker. just wish "the Luke" would change his post since this jeep has never been wrecked.
That seems like a legit request, I bet if you had 50+ post that were not in "for sale" or were a contributing member to this forum for more than 24 hours, he would probably do it.
You nailed it! There are a bunch of jerks on here but once you are "in" the circle jerk we take care of each other....
So if you got thick skin and like to Offroad, Welcome.
If not, http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/#/forums/36

blackjeep said:
Edited. Have some patience. I've got a sick 4 Mo old and the wife and I are both getting over food poisoning. I passed out super early last night.

Eddyj said:
That seems like a legit request, I bet if you had 50+ post that were not in €œfor sale€ or were a contributing member to this forum for more than 24 hours, he would probably do it.
I try to be fair and just with my ridicule and hazing.

blackjeep said:

That Luke guy is a reeeeeal ****.

Eddyj said:
That seems like a legit request, I bet if you had 50+ post that were not in "for sale" or were a contributing member to this forum for more than 24 hours, he would probably do it.
You nailed it! There are a bunch of jerks on here but once you are "in" the circle jerk we take care of each other....
So if you got thick skin and like to Offroad, Welcome.
If not, http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/#/forums/36
Did you just volunteer to be the pivot man?

Re: 2011 Rubicon 6 speed low miles - sale pending

It was all this free publicity we gave you...
#yourwelcome

Re:

Wonder what my Rubi is worth.#dontknow

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re: 2011 Rubicon 6 speed low miles - sale pending

Glad I could help. You can just PayPal me my commission

Latest posts