Polaris power steering kit
Pro Armor doors
Super ATV rock sliders
Super ATV seat bag
Super ATV seat belts
Super ATV windshield
Super ATV front & rear bumpers
Super ATV adjustable 3 inch lift
Has a Super ATV plastic top but caught it on a tree branch and ripped some of it off. Those tops are pretty cheap, but it kept the rain off.

Really nice machine. Bought it new and have only had it on 2 trail rides. The rest of the hours/miles are from taking my kids for rides around the subdivision. Literally the only two things you could say was wrong with it is, the driver side a srm has a dent from hitting a rock and the glove box door wouldn't shut anymore so i took it off. Call or text with questions or for pictures @ 402-432-6808. Comes with any ectra oil i have. $9,000. Located in Foristell, MO. Thanks, Steve

Re: 2011 RZR 800s Desert Sand SE $9,000

Sorry, tried to post a picture off of my phone, but says it is to big. Outside of texting and dialing, i am not very phone tech savy :-\. Please delete unless somebody knows how to post a picture off of an iphone before a moderator sees the add.

Just edit you pic down some. iPhone have a built in edit when you look at pics in album. Then use the"additional options " below

Thank you for the help! I have an individual who said he would post them for me, but i will also try this myself. Thanks again!

Thank you so much rednecklights. I don't know you, but i owe you one :). Thanks, Steve.

Boy am i dumb eddyj. I see where i can edit my picture and i see where i can load it on here, but i still haven't figured out how to get the picture smaller. Guess i will have to wait until i have more time to mess with it. So iliterate....

Try this!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 71

Thanks again renecklights! You can really see the "custom" sunroof on that one. I like most of the Super ATV stuff, but those roofs were just a cheap piece of formed plastic.

Here is a picture of the dent in the A arm. It is where the paint is knicked. As you can see, its not bad.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    531.5 KB · Views: 64
Re: 2011 RZR 800s Desert Sand SE $8,900

Bump, dropped the price a hundred bucks. I know thats not much, but i really think i am on the money with it. Seen a couple others in the STL area sell for more with less accessories. Thanks, Steve.

Re: 2011 RZR 800s Desert Sand SE $8,800

Dropped it a hundo. Hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving! Thanks, Steve.