• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2011 Rzr S

I looking at the regular S and doing my own wrap.
Only diff is the shocks and most people are still complaining about the fox shocks on the loaded S anyway.
2011's come with the billet front piece in the diff.

If you dint like the shocks you can upgrade to any shock you want and still have the same $$ in it as you would w/ the loaded S.

just my .02 :dblthumb:

I want one bad :****:

Just curious about what is right around the corner for the rzr as far as hp.

Commander x
85hp 1295lbs 10" travel, ground clearance 11" 27" tires but does come w/ front bumper and rock sliders. HATE the visco lock!!!

RZRS
55hp 1000lbs 12" travel, ground clearance 12.5" 27" tires

Here is what happens if you rock out with the stock cage to long. not a great picture but the cage is pointing in toward tge driver, happened to a buddy of kelly and I in p town
IMG00124-20100807-1120.jpg

Here is a write up I did for UTVWeekly.com about rockcrawling the RZR-4.

Cage. I will ugrade it when I roll it and tweak it. A cross brace over the dash makes a big difference on these stock cages. I am adding that to mine.

Get it an rock out.

S is worth the money.

I bought a new RZR and it was junk from day one. I'll never own another Polaris. Anything that starts with the letter P is gonna be very expensive.. :****:

CSMITH said:
I bought a new RZR and it was junk from day one. I'll never own another Polaris. Anything that starts with the letter P is gonna be very expensive.. :****:

::)

blacksheep10 said:
Just don't roll it hard nolen. That cage pic is the b pillar. It perforated his shoulder
They aren't as tough as I thought they would be. Mine is all messed up from ridin it once. All upgraded parts too

My thought on cages is that you run them until you wad them up.

Kind of like when I ran around in Full Size Cruisers. I had an add on cage to my stocker. Everyone told me I was going to die. I rolled that thing so much I earned the name Rollin Nolen.

i finally upgraded it when it was non-repairable.

I may endo this thing and kill myself, but I am not spending $1500 on a cage until I have to.

CSMITH said:
I bought a new RZR and it was junk from day one. I'l never own another Polaris. Anything that starts with the letter P is gonna be very expensive.. :****:
You too rough on **** though :****: Only issue i have had with mine is upgrading to Billet roller cage in from diff and broke a rear axle but i do need to add skids and a custom cage :woot: I haven't rolled mine all the way over yet but i dont want it to look like that cage above when i do

blacksheep10 said:
Just don' roll it hard nolen. That cage pic is the b pillar. It perforated his shoulder
They aren' as tough as I thought they would be. Mine is all messed up from ridin it once. All upgraded parts too
You have to take into consideration who owned yours before you did molaugh

wngrog said:
I have 2 of those Mini Trucks. Absolutely, bar none, the **** for hunting and farm use. Nothing touches them.

RZR = asshattery.

seem like a better value utv. only drawback is sitting at the very front. For off road use u could just take take the cab off and tube it for a buggy look or do a cab truck look with tube work in bed area, and still come out cheaper.

pistonhonda said:
seem like a better value utv. only drawback is sitting at the very front. For off road use u could just take take the cab off and tube it for a buggy look or do a cab truck look with tube work in bed area, and still come out cheaper.

the ones i have driven wouldn't hold a candle to a rzr in the rough stuff though

pistonhonda said:
couldn't take the cab off my mitsubishi mini-cab..... it was a uni-body

pistonhonda said:

They are pretty weak in the drivetrain. No suspension travel. Underpowered.

Excellent in the mud..they are light and geared right. One of mine has an electric locker and a transfer case.

They are awesome, but all utility.