• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Tube Chassis FOR SALE - SOLD

Bigrocks4x4

Custom chassis built by Randy Dillard of Tishomingo, Mississippi. 1.75 OD, .120 wall HREW tube. Overall height is 68inches at 23inches belly clearance with 44in tires. Cab is 54inches wide. Will fit chevy or ford power. Built for kirkey seats or some of the same size. I am 5, 11 and have PLENTY of room. Price includes mounting of your engine and tcase and engine cover, ( not shown) $3300 OBO. 662-279-9011

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: 2011 Tube Chassis FOR SALE

nope sorry 6'10 is just too big. im gonna say 6 foot 1 would be about the tallest to fit comfortable. the chassis is 45inches from top to bottom

Just sold the Taco and want a Rock Bouncer! But I gots no parts to put in it.......

I'm pretty sure I have 550 of the 557 views of this thing & everytime I show it to the ol lady & say please but she's not budging lol maybe another 10 more times & she'll give lol good luck on the sale that thing is awesome!!!!

Just tell her its your birthday/anniversary/thanksgiving/valentines/christmas gift. I mean shes gotta understand rite?? molaugh molaugh molaugh

Haha I told her that she said I could but I'd hafto sell my project I have now & a 79 bronco with no axle motor or anything in it ain't worth to much lol....hmmmm wanna do sum tradin :driving:

Bump for the great deal on the 47 spline ouversons this past weekend! Sharp chassis bro!