• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2011 XP900 Race Ready!

crawlin85cj

Barco Motorsports
I've decided to move my XP on to a new owner and make room for a RZR-4 party wagon. This XP is ready to race with tons of upgrades. It had been maintained and raced by Woodlee for the past 18 months but honestly neither of us really have the time to race as much as it should be raced. It's only seen the light if day a few times since KOH 2012 and hasn't raced since.

2011 XP900 White Lightening
WOD 4130 tig welded cage
WOD 4130 tig welded bumpers
1/8" aluminum roof panel
WOD spare tire carrier
WOD fixed race doors
WOD A arms
WOD HD trailing arms
WOD number plates
WOD 7075 radius rods
WOD tail light panel
UHMW skid plate
BTF tie rod kit
Wrath Racing rear sway bar
Upgraded clutch
3 sets of wheels and tires
Kenwood race radio
PCI intercom
Lowrance HDS-5 GPS
PCI fresh air pumper
Grant steering wheel
Twisted Stitch seats
Crow Harnesses
KING 2.0 coilovers with compression adjusters
Pure Polaris power steering
3 Lazerstar 12" LED light bars
Warn winch
Polished stainless exhaust
Gorilla shafts in rear
Rhino shafts in front
Upgraded battery
High capacity air cleaner relocated to bed

No corners were cut building it, I wish I had more time to race it. Someone will be very happy with their new toy!
You will get everything I own for this including any and all filters, belts, parts, boxes, fluids and manuals.
$20k OBO

It is currently in Murfreesboro TN. Please call me with any questions.

214-728-1327
BJ

amypu7as.jpg

sagyqydu.jpg

7uqe6eqe.jpg

esenypen.jpg

uvy6ara4.jpg

If u and woodlee were involved in this thing it has got to be the nicest xp for sale right now! Seems like a helluva deal. :****:

thats a smoking price, couldn't even come close to building it for that. Wish I had all those badass parts

I'm going to put 4 new Super ATV Rhino axles in and new heims in the rear. I rode it all day today and had a blast. If I wasn't getting a 4 seater I would be pulling this off the sale block. It's an absolute blast to trail ride a race tuned rig!