• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2012 CSC fab 6 seater project DELETE

Re: 2012 CSC fab 6 seater project

any trades? i got a buddy working over in the sand that's has a ready to run 4/link yj that has a nice build sheet on.. no cut coiners on build. he is looking for a mult seater and this has him wrote all over it! can send specks and photos on jeep.. thanks!!

Give ya buddy a big Thank You from me for serving our country! As far as trading , I'd have to have something to haul the family in,a yj don't have enough seating.... May consider trading for 4 wheel drive tractor with front end loader. May end up having to keep it, finish her up Johnny Cash style " one piece at a time" ;D

hey no problem bro and he says thank you! good luck with the sale but i really would like to see it on the trail one day! just keep it and take your time on it..pay off in the long run for you and your family! :dblthumb:

how big a boy are ya ?lol can i fit 6'6" 220

The 220 will work but not the 6'6" lol

thats my luck...could work on the 220 but not the 6'6......sweet rig good luck either way you decide to go

May have a deal on trading for tractor. If it don't go through wil.l post prices up next week on parting it out

You going to be around tomorrow would like to take a look at it.

Tomorrow not a good day ......one evening next week would work better

I have been looking for a buggy for awhile now and this one has cought my eye i need some one to let me no if it is still for sale send me a phone number or let me no on here or call or text me 502 220 0749 thanks and good bless
:driving:

Somebody with the coin needs to buy it, and let Labrons put the bombshell touch finish on it. :dblthumb: