• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2012 Jimmy Smith Buggy

Jwhit55

Buggy was built 95% turnkey by jimmy in may of '12 and was completed in Aug '12 by me and my dad! Buggy has performed great each time i have taken it out and it has not left me stranded(knock on wood)!! I Don't need/have to sell the rig, i am just burnt out riding the same ol place every weekend and ready to move on to something different. Thanks for looking and please send me a pm if you are serious or want to know anymore about the buggy!! Will NOT part out and NO TRADES!!

Specs:
'12 Jimmy Smith motor sports chassi
1.75x.188 wall Dom lower frame, 1.75x.120 wall Dom upper frame
347 SBF w/Trick Flow fuel injection, jimmy smith headers
Aeromotive fuel pump/filter/fuel pressure regulator
C6 transmission w/ manuel valve body, Derale cooler w/fan
Atlas 4.3 t-case, 32 spline outputs,1350 yokes, cable shifter, Roark fab support bracket
Ford hp Dana 60 front axle, yukon inner and outer shafts w/nitro axle joint, reid racing knuckles, ballistic high steer arms, rpm drive flanges, 4.88 gear, detroit locker
Front axle has jimmy smith built tube truss with steering ram mount/guard
14 Bolt rear axle, blue torch fab disc brake bracket, blue torch truss w/pinion guard, 4.88 gear, spooled, ruff stuff diff cover
Axles have all new seals and bearings
PSC full hydraulic steering w/double ended ram
FOX 2.0 coilovers w/PAC springs
FOX 4in bumpstops on front w/wod cans
Aluminum links w/1.25 heims upper and lower
43" Super Swamper TSL SX stickies w/17" aluminum raceline wheels
Willwood dual master cylinders
Corbeau ultra wide seats
Griffin radiator w/dual fans and shroud. Installed and welded into place by Wide Open Design
Coolant is ran threw upper frame rail
Autometer carbon fiber gauges w/tach and shift light
Art Carr shifter
Grade 8 hardware used throughout the rig. 1in in heims and 1/2in on coilovers
AN fittings and stainless hose used for fuel/trans/oil/steering cooler lines
UHMW skid plate

$47K FIRM

I am sure that i am leaving something out and like i mentioned above shoot me a pm with any questions and i will do my best to answer them. Buggy has been taken out almost every weekend since completed in AUG so it does have battle scars!!Please don't ask me if i am willing to part out. NO TRADES and dont bother low balling me!! Buggy is located right outside of Knoxville Tn. Posted link to build thread for pics but I will get current photos tomorrow!

link to build thread
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=17493.0

Some vids I stole off here
Dvaughn1971 said:
New Jimmy Smith buggy giving it hell on the By Pass at Windrock OHV Park

Jwhit55 said:

SUPER clean buggy! This thing is roomy and comfortable with the Corbeaus. Jamie was kind enough to let me try it on when i rode with him and for me being 6'3" and 275# there was room to spare. GLWS.

I love this rig. One of a few that got me building a bouncer. Good luck with the sale. Good price for a turn key bouncer. :)

Wow....u just gona throw that out there ain't ya ...lol . Y don't u buy this ? I know u got the coin !

im just mad cause he sellin out... again lol.

but on the for sale note this is a sweet buggy an does great!
BUMP for great buggy an great guy to deal with!

I know you said you wont part out,but if you have someone wanting to buy engine/trans i would buy the roller.
If it was GM powered it would have been gone by now.

dont let the ford power fool ya, it gets with it! real nice buggy and it turnkey bouncer!