• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2012 Polaris RZR 900 Orange Madness Take offs - Shocks, Seats, Cage, Belts

POSYJ

190 or Bust
All items were removed this weekend as I prepare for the 2012 racing season...first up - King of the Hammers...

Current hrs / miles

Cage, belts and nets. Some scuffs from tree branches, etc, but its never been on its lid or side. Drivers net has a small hole from a branch that tried to bite me. $100 obo plus the ride for everything

I have shipping capabilities thru work - can strap to a pallet and ship this LTL...If you have any questions let me know.

I THINK that there will be a truck/trailer headed to TN the weekend after New years if that helps anyone out....

Derek

Re: Re: 2012 Polaris RZR 900 Orange Madness Take offs - Shocks, Seats, Cage, Belts

Dallas, TX.

Lions and Tigers and Wings oh my!

fordcontraption01 said:
im in tennesse and would like to get the seats if they will fit in a rzrs

Friend is going to Woodlee's shop the weekend after new years. I will call Adam to make sure he's cool with holding them until you can pick them up.

pic isnt the best, but the rails are 9" wide center to center and the nutserts are on 6" centers front to back. no idea if that will work on a rzr-s...this is my 1st one and still learning..

Let me know and I will put them in the trailer for ya...pending payment of course :)

I pulled shock dims from Kings website. They are listed as stock replacements so the #'s should be good....mine are still mounted up so I would be guestamating with a tape measure anyways:

Front: 15.5" collapsed, 23.5" extended

Rear: 14.6" collapsed, 22.824" extended

Let me know...

POSYJ said:
I pulled shock dims from Kings website. They are listed as stock replacements so the #'s should be good....mine are still mounted up so I would be guestamating with a tape measure anyways:

Front: 15.5" collapsed, 23.5" extended

Rear: 14.6" collapsed, 22.824" extended

Let me know...

Kings are slightly longer than the factory Fox

Thanks for the input Kelly :flipoff1:

Didn't know about pricing...it was simply a starting point...

Talk one of your Kansas peeps into these so I can do some upgrades....need to get some new shocks ordered in the next week or so to meet my deadline for KOH..

Re: Re: Re: 2012 Polaris RZR 900 Orange Madness Take offs - Shocks, Seats, Cage, Belts

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Just order makintrax springs for stock shocks

What's the fun in that? Actually working on getting some 2.5" walkers ;)

Lions and Tigers and Wings oh my!

We have one cage left at the shop thats like new, same as mine...want $100+ shipping for it.