6 speed manual trans
4wd
Leveled
Deleted
MiniMaxx Tuner with EGT probe
5" turbo back exhaust
Air bags with on board compressor
B&W gooseneck hitch
Tradesman interior but has aftermarket leather front seats.
Dynamat under all the carpet. Quieted it down alot.

About 3000 miles on new Nitto Terra Grapplers Load E's.
Brand new Southbend Dual Disc clutch (just put it in last weekend).

It needs a new bed (both bedsides have damage, cab is perfect). I was going to put a flat bed on it so never got it fixed.

Needs nothing. Everything works and functions perfect. I just don't need such a truck at the moment.

I've never had a truck with so much 'man crush' in my life. Not a week goes by that someone doesn't say "Man that's a pretty truck!" or "Wow that thing looks great!". It's factory green but without the two tone and painted grill and bumper.

$31,000

In Greensboro.

Will at 336.693.4003.

Attachments

• IMG_7568.JPG
    IMG_7568.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 92
pic

Attachments

• IMG_7569.JPG
    IMG_7569.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7570.JPG
    IMG_7570.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7573.JPG
    IMG_7573.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_7574.JPG
    IMG_7574.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7576.JPG
    IMG_7576.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 92
MoparMan said:
What is the cause for the rebuilt title? :dunno:

I am not talking about the OP just making an observation. I have seen a ton of new vehicles with rebuilt titles lately and every one of them has said "oh it was just a little bump, or no damage, just some water in the floorboard" Are insurance companies that quick to mark a vehicle rebuilt, or do folks be lying?

How did you do the MINI Maxx with EGT Probe? I have been looking for info but have come up nill. Is the Mini reading it out or is it a manual gauge?

money_pit_yj said:
I am not talking about the OP just making an observation. I have seen a ton of new vehicles with rebuilt titles lately and every one of them has said "oh it was just a little bump, or no damage, just some water in the floorboard" Are insurance companies that quick to mark a vehicle rebuilt, or do folks be lying?

A friend of a friend makes his living off buying cars like that. Basically if a car lot floods and the insurance company marks the whole lot as totaled, then every car gets a rebuilt title for "flood damage". Some will just have water up to the wheel, some will have it up to the floor boards, some get turned into hipster kayaks.

MoparMan said:
What is the cause for the rebuilt title? :dunno:

From what I heard it slid down a tree on one side from front to rear when almost new. Body work. I never could find where any work was done though. The bed dent is from an old lady side swiping me a few months ago. This truck has been 'in the family' since new. I think everyone who's fixed it and owned it is or has been on this forum.

lilbuggy said:
How did you do the MINI Maxx with EGT Probe? I have been looking for info but have come up nill. Is the Mini reading it out or is it a manual gauge?

Had to put the extra sensor box when added the EGT probe. It's displayed on the MiniMax unit. I don't know about these diesel tuner things so I might be calling it the wrong name. I thought that was the name on it though. I'll check.

money_pit_yj said:

Yeah, I'm actually looking at a '14 2500 thats a flood title. I've yet to find any evidence of water sitting anywhere. Probably sat up to the wheels for a few days or something. Going to get it up on a lift in the next couple days and check it out further.

Also, would consider a trade on a crew cab 2500.

To clarify, the cab was also repaired during the old lady side swipe. You can envision the damage if you look at the bed. Lower corner and bottom of two doors. It got two new doors.