• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2012 Wildcat...

Draco

SOLD!

It has approx. 203 miles and 39hrs.....Not even broke in good yet. Just sits in the shop collecting dust.

Has lots of options added:
Custom cage built by me. 1.75" .120 wall tube with a couple gussets added above head line for strength.
Custom doors also built by me. Same material, 1.75" .120 wall tube. Custom latch system. Very tight fit, 0 rattles unlike most aftermarket doors.
30" GBC radial Mongrel tires. Tires have been cut to open up the lug pattern, tires hook great now with lower psi. Rides great at higher speeds too.
14" Raceline Mamba beadlock wheels.
Corbeau Clubman race seats. Very comfortable seat, fits snug, feels secure.
5 Point harnesses with pads for comfort.
Custom made tie rods. I bent one shortly after buying it, pretty sad what they put on it stock. I made them from 7075 3/4" Aluminum hex. Cut, drilled, and tapped at proper length to allow adjustment as needed.
Also, comes with stock tires, wheels, and seats.
Like with most painted plastics some of the paint is peeling. Really needs pressure washed the rest of the way off and just go with the flat black look, or a custom wrap.
The cage and doors are painted for easy touch up. I used enamel equipment paint out of a rattle can....Matches factory paint well.

It has spent its life entire life in the shop or garage, never sat out all night.
Not interested in any trades!
$14,500 OBO....Ready to get it gone! Hate to see it just sitting, not being used.
Located in North Alabama. 35672.
email: [email protected]

Seeing your cut tires is making it a hard decision on whether to get the roctanes or the mongrels.

Free bump