• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2012 XP900 LE Orange Madness for sale - SOLD!

Re: 2012 XP900 LE Orange Madness for sale - Race Ready

This rig has all you need to race! Or trail ride with a helmet on

Buyer backed out. Still available.

Dude you got to atleast post up some pictures for us to look at.......Bump

401249_348635095170336_500438124_n.jpg

interested in a one to the tj?

Possibly. Specs? Need something that will fit in my enclosed. Whatcha got?

nothing to special. 05 tj. bought it new. ford 60 front chromo'ed. 14 bolt rear. 42"irocks. leaf springs front and rear. the fronts are a custom Deaver pack to help with wrap. rear are 6 leaf yj's with a traction bar. purple roll cage. here's a link to my pirate build http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-hardcore-tech/913530-project-get-flamed-hardcore-so-its-over-here.html

I can wheel it and still do 65 on the street. that's more or less what I built it for.

Sorry, not interested. V8, atlas, coilovers...then we could talk...last 2 rigs were buggies on red's...once you've drank the koolaid its hard to go back

POSYJ said:
Sorry, not interested. V8, atlas, coilovers...then we could talk...last 2 rigs were buggies on red's...once you've drank the koolaid its hard to go back

haha totally understand. It was worth a shot.

throw on some pro armor doors and remove the tire carrier and have a nice trail rig...bolt em back on and go racing...

Open to trades up or down. Mainly interested in old or new muscle cars, street able TJ's, LJ's or JK's and possibly buggies....something like my old mid engine spidertrax buggy or the BTF fusion I had...

Seriously considering doing a trade on a certain 4 dr on 37's that's listed here. Lmk what you have, I'm open.

Derek

Sale pending