• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2013 Ultimate Adventure in the Southeast

Since I just uploaded, perhaps it is taking a while to propagate. I am uploading to Photobucket now, but I am not doing all the descriptions again. I'll post a link when uploaded.

WOW,,,,thanks for letting me know UA was gonna be THAT close to my house guys :dblthumb:

THANKS for sharing the pics John,,,Tim Hardy is my HERO ;D

Awesome trip so far. Very honored to be on the UA as photographer and Codriver in the Ultimate Diesel JK with Trent Mcgee this year. Sitting in the tent somewhere in Georgia right now, not able to sleep due to being excited to ride tomorrow with these awesome rigs and great people. We had a 300+ mile road day today which was hard on rigs. Couple rigs didn't make it to camp yet.

Keep an eye on www.facebook.com/rickybphotography for updates and for official coverage check out http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/2013/ultimateadventure/

Speeding said:
Sitting in the tent somewhere in Georgia right now, not able to sleep due to being excited to ride tomorrow with these awesome rigs and great people.

In Georgia? Where the hell is there place in Georgia to wheel? :dunno:

Yes Steve shut down River Rock,,,,but its still there ;D......few friends wheeled there here while back,,,,I was thinkin UA might end up there ;D

I'd give my left nut to go back prolly. One of my favorite parks. Only a couple hours from me

I would give Matt's left nut too....I like wheeling but not detonated enough for my own nut....but I'd really like to go back

Saw that they rode river rock. Would like to get to ride there. Anyone know how to get in to ride there now?

barrettsyj said:
Saw that they rode river rock. Would like to get to ride there. Anyone know how to get in to ride there now?

Be on the Ultimate Adventure. :flipoff1: