• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2014 570 ranger

Turf mode is for pussys. Rip that **** up and u won't have to mow it. booyang Buddy of mine bought one and said look it doesn't tear the yard up when I turn as he went round and round and round. Then he says to our other idiot buddy : try it out. He gets on it floors it and does the one wheel peel all the way up his newly sodded 3:1 slope and trenched the f out of it while trying to jump it. Gets off with this serious look on his face and says looks like it f#%ks the grass up in turf mode to me. Gets in his truck and dives off. I almost pissed in my pants laughing.

4byfan said:
Turf mode is for pussys. Rip that **** up and u won't have to mow it. booyang Buddy of mine bought one and said look it doesn't tear the yard up when I turn as he went round and round and round. Then he says to our other idiot buddy : try it out. He gets on it floors it and does the one wheel peel all the way up his newly sodded 3:1 slope and trenched the f out of it while trying to jump it. Gets off with this serious look on his face and says looks like it f#%ks the grass up in turf mode to me. Gets in his truck and dives off. I almost pissed in my pants laughing.

Who needs enemies when you got friends like that. :****:

Sounds like some **** I'd get into

4byfan said:

Attachments

• D1712CDE-B304-44DD-A253-ECCD9A6F2253.jpeg
    D1712CDE-B304-44DD-A253-ECCD9A6F2253.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 197

Latest posts