• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2014 Crawl 4 Christ Location

daveoffroad

The 2014 Crawl 4 Christ is returning to Disney, Ok. again this year. Due to the overwelming requests and excitement of the added Family activities available at the Church Camp Grounds. (swimming pool, water slide, lazer tag, inflatables are open at designated times) The C4C event will be held on July 3rd - 6th in Disney. Including Huge Raffle, Entertainment, Food, Family Activities, and of coarse lots of WHEELIN.

wwwCrawl4Christ

or contact [email protected] for more info.

c4c2014_zps757df643.jpg

When is the last day for registration? Don't know if we will have our junk ready. Also I am planning to bring a backup incase I break to much on the crawler. Is there only 1 registered rig or once I register both are covered? If I do make will have 3-4 people and 4 rigs. Are we required to have helmets?

We will register clear up to the event. If you have to be a last minute and do it at the event, that is cool. Just no guaratee of right sized shirts and lodging. Plenty of camping available so now worry there. But if you can make it we will get it worked out. If you are bringing 2 rigs but just driving one at a time, that is cool for one sign up. Thing is Wheelin @ Disney is free. Reg. fee at for on camp activities which we will have plenty for the whole family. Meals available, pool and water slide one afternoon, lazer tag and imflatables for the kids another afternoon, live and spectacular entertainment. And the Raffle is going to be out of this world with over 45 Sponsors at this time. Thursday evening is a meet and greet sponsored by Pepsi and they are providing plenty of refreshing drinks :)

If you can just make a few events a year, the CRAWL 4 CHRIST is one you want to pencil in. Going to be a blast.

Latest posts