• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2014 Drill it rock bouncer PRICE DROP

justdrillit1

Fathers day special!!!! 38,000!! Need gone!! But Cash talks all I can say is no!!!!! Located in Greenup Kentucky!!!!
Need to sell for personal financial reasons!!!

2014 Chassis w/ rear steer. It Was finished out at the end of 2014. The motor and SCS case are brand new.
Radflo 16" 2.5 coil overs w/ bumpstops front and rear
2.5 ton Rockwell's with rcv 47 spline axles and spool in both front and rear axles.
aluminum hubs on each corner to shave weight.
Custom Steel knuckles on all 4 corners
Brand new 44" boggers on it
Ls2 415 stroker motor built by Johnson performance with the best of the best parts used and tuned by bluecat.
PTC TH400 transmission
SCS gearbox with two sets of quick change gears
PSC dual ram steering for front and rear!! Turns on a dime.
Stazworks rear steer with self centering
The list goes on... I have receipts for EVERY dollar and part spent on this buggy.
Call or text 740-357-9903 I do have more pictures

Re: 2014 RCV Rockwell bouncer

I need to get my radiator and fuel cell up like yours. Luke does some badass work

If you will click on your IMG code in photobucket you can just paste it in the body of your for sale ad so the pics. show up.

Great looking ride man, GLWS

Sorry guys. I'm new to this, I couldn't figure out how to get them to show up. Thank you all. It had quite a few problems in the beginning but I dumped quite a bit more money into it to make it right! Appreciate all the good feedback.

BUG-E J said:
I need to get my radiator and fuel cell up like yours. Luke does some badass work

Yes he does!!! He made it work perfectly!!! The man to go too for sure

Estimate on HP? So both axles have the RCV axles? Can you post more pics, interior etc. ?

500 hp range... yes both front and rear have 47 spline rcv axles and aluminum overson hubs. Text at 740-357-9903 and i can send more pics and a walk around link