• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2014 RZR 1000 For Sale or Trade *****traded for a nice buggy*** please remove

tuckerusa13

Like new RZR with 150 miles and only 23 hours on it. Has a top. half windshield, rock sliders, front brush guard, stereo with sub, led light bar, and led running lights under chassis. I will sale for $18000 obi or trade for a nice crawler or buggy. Please if your trade is only worth 13 or 14K then understand that I will expect some cash with it. If am located in Florence, AL

Attachments

• rzr.JPG
    rzr.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 911
Re: 2014 RZR 1000 For Sale or Trade

Just like those rzr guys to buy something new and rag it out get stuck in the mud find out that it doesn't have any balls then try and sell it good people.. lol :flipgotcha:

It's got 23 hours on it fatty. Didn't tag it out. Just don't rude it much. Or maybe I just have an abundant about of money and I don't give a ****. You thought bout that? :wtflol: :flipgotcha:

I misspelled words on purpose. Figured that's the only way you could read it.

tuckerusa13 said:
I misspelled words on purpose. Figured that's the only way you could read it.

How is that logical? Makes both of you look special.

Now on with the current entertainment. GLW sale.

Alright dumb **** let's get **** straight...your spelling.. well you put obi instead of obo in your post,wtf get it right. Post it in the side by side section you idiot. You bought the damn thing now your not happy and you want a buggy? Why did you not do that to start with, makes no sense. You should have taken mommy and daddy's money and bought you a buggy to start with.. :tc

tuckerusa13 said:
That's not my finger it's your moms titty

Hey man, I just thought it was funny that you posted a pic with your finger on the lens... You need to cut that **** talking about my mom out

Sorry bout the momma jokes but seriously just trying to sale a RZR or trade it, which I just did for a nice buggy. Didn't need people hijacking the thread to talk about bullshit. I'm not even a "RZR guy". It it ain't my mom and dads money that buys my stuff. Amazing how bold people can be behind a computer screen. But like I said traded the RZR. So thanks for the free bumps you gave me.

Latest posts